Thai girls are best

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi snow_drop,

Shocking? Why? BKK is one of the sex capital's of the planet. And that is just the reality of it all. And a big part, of why exist here. What did you think? We are a knitting club here? :)

HT

I am speechless :o

Enjoy,guys.... :grinyes:

Btw, condoms could break too...Ouch!!

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>How can you protect yourself from STD? Sorry I don't mean to be rude.<<<

Wear condom.

HT

Well, condom doesn't 100 % protect you from ALL stds.

Please have a blood work on Herpes and you'll be surprised because it is not included on the standard std testing. Moreover, 90 % of people who have Herpes don't know they have it. Scary thought. I hope next time you guys check-up for stds, you will ask for Herpes testing.

Also I read that people who have Herpes will be easier to get HIV too.

Scary stuff. ::

If you don't believe me, please search the internet yourself.

• 5 weeks later...

"I don't think you will find Thai girls said Western men were hot and they had done over 50 guys...It isn't a nice thing for girls, is it?"

Probably not the "good" Thai girls...The one's in Cowboy and Nana may have slightly higher encounter rates than 50 men in 2 years... :o

GTG,

HI. You stated that condoms don't protect you 100% of the time from all STDs.

I think think it protects you from all stds if you wear it correctly and no malfunction occurs.

Are you implying there is a std out there that it doesn't protect you from? Like herpes or that herpes has a greater permeation rate than other stds?

I believe the failure rate is calculated from human error (not wearing or wearing improperly), physical defects (breakage or tampering), etc.

It does protect you from herpes as it would from other stds given the above does not come into play...

As for herpers stats, they will vary widely from country to country. In america, a huge percentage has herpes simplex the non-genital form. Usually contact as a child or early adult. people commonly call this "fever blisters" but really this also medically speaking "herpes simplex"

Don't know the rate for herpes - genital form but the rate stated wouldn't surprise me if it is correct. It is a topic people don't like to admit to having as to the stigma attached to it and its a lifer so it take on the image of "having the plaque"

As to obtaining HIV more readily (successful transmission) if one is herpes infected, not sure if that statement is true. It is well known that hiv piggybacks on other stds in transmission. Now whether the newly infected person who is herpes positive is any more likely to get hiv, I believe that person would have to be herpes active at the time of exposure. I just don't know if herpes carriers are less immune to hiv than non-herpes infected people when their condition is not active. Again that is possible (it would make sense if their immunie system is lower generally and regularly meaning all the time whether active or not active) and probably there is an answer or two out there in the journals..

Cardinalblue

>Genetil warts, are they considered a STD? You can catch them with a condom. <

You are RIGHT, Limbo.

Obviously, Limbo is better informed than cardinalblue. :p

Herpes Simplex virus from what I read has two types, 1 and 2. HSV 1 is mostly found around mouth and lips, which you called "fever blister".

HSV 2 is mostly found at the genital area. But since many people have oral sex, HSV 1 are found more and more than before at the genital area. Some research said 30 % of the newly infected HSV cases are Genital HSV 1. Scary, isn't it?

More scary stuff, people who have "fever blister" or genital HSV can 'transmit' the virus even without having any symptom. This period is called "viral shedding" or ' asymptomatic or subclinical shedding" where the virus is active but without any obvious symptom.

There are some more interesting stuff. If you guys would like to be more informed on the subject, please check this site.

http://www.westoverheights.com/freebooktext.html

Some examples...

2.Symptoms

...HSV 2 is the virus usually associated with genital herpes infections. About 22% of people in the US over the age of 12 show evidence of HSV 2 infection when their blood is tested by a test that accurately distinguishes between HSV 1 and 2. Although the two viruses are slightly different, both are capable of living anywhere on the human body, but more about that later.

..In fact, it is now felt that as much as 80-90% of first time genital outbreaks are not recognized...

...RECURRENT infections occur in people who have had a previous HSV 1nfection at or near the same site on the body. For people with genital herpes, that includes having outbreaks anywhere in the "boxer shorts" area....

The last sentence is the most important statement. The outbreak or viral shedding area does not occur at the genital/mouth area. It is also around these areas too, like vulva or rectum. Serious rubbing your genital at these areas is enough for you to get effected by HSV. So using comdom is not 100% protected you from gettting HSV (or you transmit HSV to your partner) because condom DOESN'T cover all of your genital (think your testicles rubbing your partner's outter labia.)

4. Transmission

Genital herpes is transmitted from one person to another by sexual contact. Sexual contact includes not only intercourse, but oral-genital contact and rubbing the genitals together without clothing in between. When someone has a cold sore on their mouth or a history of cold sores with no sores present, and is the giver of oral sex to someone else, the virus can be spread from the mouth to the genitals. The receiver of the oral sex might then get genital herpes. The virus type doesn't change (that is, it doesn't change from type I to type II), but the cold sore virus will simply live, and possibly recur, in the area of the genitals. Cold sores have been around for a long, long time, and some people find it hard to accept that these can indeed be the source of genital herpes infections. But as oral sex becomes more commonly practiced, the incidence of getting genital herpes in this way seems to be increasing. Anal intercourse can also transmit the virus to the rectal area, though many people who get herpes outbreaks around the rectum and the buttocks have not had anal sex. This can occur when the virus travels along a slightly different nerve pathway than the one that innervates the genitals.

Adults and children can (but rarely do) transmit the virus from one part of their body to another. This phenomenon is called autoinoculation. Autoinoculation almost always occurs during the first outbreak when the immune system has not yet produced an immune response to the herpes.

..snip...

One of the hardest pieces of news to hear about herpes is that there is a chance that the virus can be transmitted to another person when there are no apparent lesions. Women can have virus on their cervix with no sores on the outside of their body. Men can have the virus present inside of the urethra with no external sores. Virus can be given off from the genital skin of both men and women with no sores present. This is called asymptomatic or subclinical shedding of the virus; giving off the virus from the body with no apparent symptoms. The more sensitive our virus detection methods become, the more subclinical viral shedding we can identify. The exact frequency of subclinical shedding is not known. We do know that up to 70% of new cases of herpes are transmitted from someone showing no apparent symptoms at the time they infected their partner. Research has shown that subclinical shedding occurs more frequently during the first year of having herpes than it does subsequently. This information may present difficult emotional concerns about sexuality, and, unfortunately, there are no guarantees for fail-safe methods of dealing with this thorny issue. It is probably true that many people who have herpes do have symptomatic episodes when they give off virus but do not recognize them as herpes symptoms. We have thought for so long that all herpes is remarkable - that we would know for sure if an outbreak was occurring. But now we know that isn't the case, and that herpes has many faces, many of them unrecognizable. The truth is that most genital herpes is mild and really easy to miss.

Interesting isn't it ?

Archived