Photo Competition Themes for the rest of the year.

Nervous_Dog

Who told you that was a Katoey!? Er ah, I mean, That IS NOT a Katoey...nor is it Gummi in Women's clothes...it is 100% woman! Ask Nervous Dog, he was with me when I pulled her out of Casanova...er ah I mean a bar far away from Casanova... Actually, some killer detail in this picture when it is enlarged...Maybe should have entered it in the last contest...or the next...damned...oh well...enjoy...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Or what about this picture of a woman unable to contain her glee/expression after spending the night with me...her look says it all!

She's either laughing uncontrollably at what she sees or is in disbelief that she spent the night with you; as in, "Oh Buddha, what have I done?"

:)

HH

pattaya127 said:[/

married woman too, apparently.

OH, being a man of the cloth, picks up dozens of rings at the 99 Cent Stores and then "marries" these gals. Only when they find out the truth, do they fall apart. Accordingly, I have taken the liberty to annul this poor victim's "marriage".

8d38c681.jpg

Old Hippie said:

Thanks, I appreciate that. You are blessed my son! Hey, can you tell me how to use Photoshop? I can't figure it out...don't use it much, but would love to be able to pull some tricks...where needed... :)

OH...seems as though that following you around and rehabilitating the lives of Issan damsels left in your wake could be a never-ending crusade. However, in the interests of protecting the reputation of us mongers (not to mention the sanctity of "marriage") I find the challenge most rewarding.

As to using Photoshop, I only installed it a couple of weeks ago...and I'm not sure if I have the patience to learn it. I'm a simple guy and like my programs simple :) I used MS Digital Image to flip your pic...and I think most basic photo programs have that feature (if they're worth a crap).

Limbo...if I find an answer to your question, you can bet that I will SELL it :) Of course, board members will get a discount.

HH

Nervous_Dog said:

Hugh Hoy - thanks for that, very good, except I wopuldnn;t call the monroe a protrait, , BUT rules are made to be broken, and I am 1 vote amopng many!

I just "goggled" for "portraits" and lifted these off a site of famous people that were described as "portraits". Yeah, surprised me about the Monroe pic too; but maybe we're all too used to the idea that portraits are all like those pics on the walls in banks or on stamps ?

BTW, the last pic of the blond bimbo was from my private collection when I was doing some shooting of aspiring actresses/models and they were too poor to hire a pro. :)

HH

Archived