Photo Competition Themes for the rest of the year.

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An idea for a theme...maybe something along the lines of "LOS in Farangland." We could all show something LOS related from our home countries...just a thought, might be interesting to see...we could all donate prizes from our respective countries/cities...might be fun, but maybe logistically difficult to collect the prizes...

Hi,

"maybe something along the lines of "LOS in Farangland." We could all show something LOS related from our home countries"

I like that. Have a perfect photo for it as well, but will not enter it for privacy reasons. It shows my wife in close-up sniffing a tulip in front of an entire field of tulips (tulips cover the entire shot).

Sanuk!

• 4 months later...

Guys,

Isn't the purpose of this sticky thread to post the themes of each month? No post in 4 months :dunno:

Just checked the October theme thread somewhere down the line and I think the theme is spirit houses. Can anybody please confirm?

But again, please post confirmations about future monthly themes in here since this sticky thread was made for that and will make a lot easier for others to find such info.

THANKS!

Archived