Booking online from NP.com?

khunsanuk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy,

I use them all the time.

There are good ones, and bad ones. So, you question 2, would be the determining factor for me and a lot of people.

Depends on the prizes (prices); price, is #1 important, if it will be used or not. If, I get a high price from your site, I will use another.

It would absolutely depend on #2 (prices) and things like ease of cancellation, credit card required, decent room at venue (or shitty room because booking online), etc.

Honestly speaking, it sounds likea great deal of trouble on your part. Would the benefits to YOU be worth it?

Khun,

I rarely use them now as I was not prepared to play russian roulette with my precious sanook time, I prefer to book direct with the hotel. I've used most of the main online booking sites and would not confidently recommend any of them.It would be a great asset to this site if you did hook up with a online booking site that we could rely on.

JP

I always book online and had different experiences with online booking companies. As for others price is most important but second is service. If you are able to find a good company which offers both I would book through np.com.

Maybe you should do a poll which company to choose?

As a user of travel agents, I put a premium on reliability. If you push too hard for the lowest price, you pay for it with extra risk. The interesting thing we could do with a travel agency hook-up would be to get one who would be willing to be open and upfrount with their pricing, reliable in their delivery, and willing to do it all out-in-the-open on the board. They'd have to be willing to be discussed and be willing to respond to posts.

Maybe that would make it attractive for members to use them?

Archived