Booking online from NP.com?

khunsanuk

In my case, probably no.

Basically all of the things that you mention should be self-evident & natural for any business. If a travel agent is all that + "willing to be discussed and respond to posts", I imagine there will be a premium on price. In my book, that's no gain & no business.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I frequently booked hotels and airlines online.

The only site I have had a problem with is Precision Reservations. They have never booked a hotel room for me at the price they advertise in 4 attempts. I usually have to wait 48 hours or more to get a confirmation/rejection from them. I questioned them recently on why they advertise they will get back to customers in 24 hours on their website. Their reply was that they are referring to [color:"yellow"]the time they contact the hotel supplier not my request time [/color] . I thought this was very misleading and annoying. They are no longer on my list of firms to do business with.

Anyway, the ones I use most for Asia are www.Asiarooms and www.Asiatravel. I have used both and like them.

The only site I have had a problem with is Precision Reservations. They have never booked a hotel room for me at the price they advertise in 4 attempts.

Hey, thanks for that info!

I was just about to try them because some of their listed rates are excellent. Now it would appear they're too good to be true. I won't waste my time.

Archived