does your GF do this?

thai3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limbo,

Been working on her attitude toward these jokes of mine for nearly ten years now! :: She's getting the gist of the plot now and knows they are just jokes, so now she pretends to be angry, laughs, and hits me. :: :D But yeah, the first couple of years she had no sense of humor at all toward any mia noi kind of joking around! I think now she feels secure enough in the relationship and knows my wicked and sometimes weird sense of humor she realizes it is not a threat to her or our relationship. Plus she trusts me and knows I do not butterfly.

Cent

Limbo,

Yep! Blood, sweat and tears as you say. All relationships are the same in my opinion, even with Thai women. But the cultural differences and language and other things of this nature make it even more of a chore to get things across the gulf between men and women. It sure as hell ain't easier having a relationship with a Thai woman, but it does make it a bit more interesting and fun, as well as frustrating at times!! :D

Cent

Guest lazyphil

<<I have to agree.If you blank there I suggest you take up something else like stamp collecting of flower pressing for instance!

If you can beat 650lb in an afternoon you can redeem yourself BUT as I'm shit hot in the piscatorial art,1/2 that will get you off the hook(excuse the pun)! >>

I had a good pike to the net some weeks ago, pushing 20lb, seems I might return to barbed trebles in future instead of mincing around with semi barbed singles ::...as for BSL, its on hold for a day or two, its hard going fishing in this heat with a hangover!

Guest lazyphil

<<I brought you to LOS to see the family, and to let you know, that anyone of these girls here in the village will gladley replace you! >>

Yes Bangkok is a big village too (LP jacks his nose in the air in that his mrs and family are generations of city folk and not from the boonies :: :o)

Cent said:
Redbaron said:

Shit you're lucky, mine sleeps most of the time. Doesn't cook or clean much let alone clean my boots!

RB,

Time to trade her in on a newer model? :D

I get breakfast served to me every morning at the computer desk on a wooden tray, coffee and juice first, then whatever I told her I wanted to eat. She irons and washes all the clothes, cleans the house and the shop, works the shop all day as well, then jumps in the bed at night and let's me have my way with her. Her choice as well. I've offered to have the laundry sent out. She won't do it. I've offered to hire someone to help in the shop. She won't do it. Hell, I've even offered to take up a mia noi to spare her from the prolonged sexual bouts at night. Errrr ... she didn't like that joke too mutt, so I think I won't do it! :: :D:up: ::

Cent

WTF....you got my wife working for you as well :neener:

"...

Redbaron said:

Shit you're lucky, mine sleeps most of the time. Doesn't cook or clean much let alone clean my boots..."

That would never stand in my house! where I am the boss! If I were you, I'd tell her "look bitch, I am the man here, what I say goes, now get your ass out of bed and do right by me, or else I will replace you toot sweet! Now wiggle that cute little ass of your's into the kitchen and make me some food, and you'd better look pretty god damned good doing it too, or you are going to lose this good thing I have been giving you! (grab your dick for emphasis!) I'm telling you, you'd better straighten out right fucking now! or you'll never suck this dick again! The only time I want you in bed is when I'm ready to have you pleasure me, if I choose to have you do so! Now straighten out, or it is road city for you, and I'll get a younger better looking woman to serve me! Now clean my damned shoes!, I won't tell you again!!!"

That is what you tell her! I told all my ex wives/gfs this! Now now problems in my home...

Had the same experience, any joke only remotely along those lines is normally met with a 180 degree change in atmosphere. Better stay away from these topics.

My GF is joking along these lines more often than I....

Best regards

Archived