does your GF do this?

thai3

When i get home from golf,i like to sleep,she likes to clean my golf shoes,and the shoes i wore the previous evening.

Funny thing is,she probably should be the one to sleep,as she has been working hard all day, my girlfriend is also my caddy.

I think she just likes to show that she can look after me well,but she does seem to enjoy cleaning them,and i have never asked her to do it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems I know a few girls that clean your shoes. On my arrival a few years back, I stayed at my bosses house a few nights. His GF immediately cleaned my sneakers(real dirty as well). I was very stunned and impressed.

The missus sometimes clean my flip flops, no problems there.

Cent, I'm fully allowed to do laundry and she even tried to show me how to iron, which I kindly but politely refused.

Limbo,

Ironing is a piece of cake. I do the ironing myself since I'm better at it than my girl (let's hear those comments) :)

As for shoe-cleaning..?

I'm surprised to read all these posts here about members and their experiences with girls cleaning their shoes. I've never heard or experiences any of this myself.

It's hard to believe the nonsense actually.

Zaad,

Have you ever noticed when first meeting a Thai that they'll check out your clothing, usually glancing at your shoes first? Footwear is something they use to suss out your 'status'. I've had comments a few times from Thais as to my 'nice' shoes/sandals. I've even had Thai friends and neighbors ask how much I paid for my shoes, where I bought them, and if I could buy the the same style shoes in the states and bring them back to Thailand for them. I think this has something to do with the shoe "cleaning" of some of the lasses for their men as well. Dirty sneakers and cheap rubber sandals are not impressing the Thais. I notice they always check out a new pair of white trainers as well. Looking for the name brand/style maybe? Thais are shoe conscious and style conscious. :D Nice leather sandals seem to bring comments as well I've found. One stranger at a night market commented that my "shoes were beautiful". (They were a pair of brown leather Teva sandals.) I wear a pair of leather open toed clog style Bass-brand (good shoes)with thick rubber vibram soles that get comments as well. These are my favorite, and I will be looking for more in this style next trip back to the states, as they are easy to kick off when entering a house, are made of thick strong leather, and can be polished as well when getting scruffy looking, and are extremely comfortable.

I can't wear cheap rubber sandals and flip-flops, as they give no arch support and tend to make my back hurt when walking and lead me to have muscle spasms in my lower back.

Cent

Zaad said:

Limbo,

Ironing is a piece of cake. I do the ironing myself since I'm better at it than my girl (let's hear those comments) :)

As for shoe-cleaning..?

I'm surprised to read all these posts here about members and their experiences with girls cleaning their shoes. I've never heard or experiences any of this myself.

It's hard to believe the nonsense actually.

Why is anything you cannot believe has to be nonsense ?

My GF is also of Thai-Chinese decent, BKK raised and yes, she also cleans my shoes.

And she is better at ironing than I am, lucky me ! :p

BB

Redbaron said:

Shit you're lucky, mine sleeps most of the time. Doesn't cook or clean much let alone clean my boots!

RB,

Time to trade her in on a newer model? :D

I get breakfast served to me every morning at the computer desk on a wooden tray, coffee and juice first, then whatever I told her I wanted to eat. She irons and washes all the clothes, cleans the house and the shop, works the shop all day as well, then jumps in the bed at night and let's me have my way with her. Her choice as well. I've offered to have the laundry sent out. She won't do it. I've offered to hire someone to help in the shop. She won't do it. Hell, I've even offered to take up a mia noi to spare her from the prolonged sexual bouts at night. Errrr ... she didn't like that joke too mutt, so I think I won't do it! :: :D:up: ::

Cent

Archived