does your GF do this?

thai3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well naiv - maybe she ain't just joking

People are never ever joking 100%. In my GF's case she wants to tell me that she will easily find another BF if I won't treat her well.

I am 99 % sure that she is just joking... till now.

Best regards

no, my girl friend does not do this, but the TG staying in my apartment has been cooking a lot, cleaning and doing my laundry...just wanted to brag... haven't shagged her, most likely won't...wonder what she is up to...? was running around in a towel the other day...oddly one I stole from the Nana...

[color:"red"] Even puts out my clothes each morning on the bed for me to go to work.

[/color]

That will drive my Hubby crazy!!! Each to his own I guess.

I had a dinner with a few Thai friends and this lady literally fed her husband the food, disgusting!!! :(

Jasmine :D

" Footwear is something they use to suss out your 'status'. I've had comments a few times from Thais as to my 'nice' shoes/sandals. I've even had Thai friends and neighbors ask how much I paid for my shoes, where I bought them, and if I could buy the the same style shoes in the states and bring them back to Thailand for them. I think this has something to do with the shoe "cleaning" of some of the lasses for their men as well. Dirty sneakers and cheap rubber sandals are not impressing the Thais"

Cent,

Shoes in this side of the world are used as well to show status or to judge people. In Thailand the extra mile might not have as much to do with cleaning as with the utter shite in matter of shoes which is on sale there. I see so many well off people going around in shoes hardly suitable for the new sales guy, it's no wonder they'll notice when you wear upper end goods. Have you been around shopping malls?!? completely lousy, and the very few decent shoes you can find are going for totally fancy prices.

I just bought a pair of Giorgio Armani, current collection, in Paris this WE, paid cash, took a couple of things more and after a few minutes of the usual haggling the pair cost me around 250 euro or 12500 bath. Forget about any similar deal in BKK (or please tell me where)

Shopping for clothes in Thailand is a very frustrating experience

Torneyboy said:

No...will not go that far.

Um..btw she puts tooth paste on my brush waiting for me when i go to the bathroom as well.

Poor kid..she luvs me :angel:

The good old toothpaste trick I first experienced with a TBG, but yes my TGF does that also & I sometimes even return the favor ;)

Not sure how they come up with this stuff though ::

Archived