does your GF do this?

thai3

Take your shoes off the minute you get in and clean them before doing anything else? When I asked her why she said she felt it was her duty to a boyfriend. I quizzed her where she got this idea from and she said nowhere it just seem the right thing to do then asked me if the girls in falang countries did this! well I did larf, then said I thought a few did.-peter :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter,

Not always, but if they have gotten muddy or dirty my wife will sometimes clean my shoes off, as well as her own and our daughter's. I try to tell her not to, as I can do it myself, but she considers it one of those 'wifely' duties/jobs and just continues on. I also am NOT allowed to wash my clothes, iron my clothes, etc. But it is okay for me to cook if I want and help clean around the house, and the heavier chores. She seems to see certain things as a woman's job, certain things as a man's job, and there are a few things that seem to be crossing over where either of us can do it if we want to/have the time. But no, she doesn't do this shoe cleaning immediately we come in the door usually, nor all the time. This sounds like something maybe her (your lass') Mum did maybe, or maybe it is something she heard from someone else that farangs like or farang ladies do, or maybe she just doesn't want you having dirty shoes and sees this as one of her 'jobs' toward taking care of her man. I do notice they take particular pride in making sure we males don't look total slobs when going out. Also my wife cuts and trims my fingernails and toenails as well. But she gives a HORRIBLE massage. Hmmmmm, come to think of it maybe I should trade her in? :D I've noticed lots of Thai women have these little quirks which make one wonder how they got the idea in their head to begin with. Hell Peter, hang on to this one, she sounds like a man pleaser. Ever have a woman in the UK clean your shoes for you? :)

Cent

p.s. My old Irish Granny used to polish my Grand Dad's shoes though I remember. Some women, especially old school traditional women, like to make sure their man looks presentable. They think it reflects badly on them if he doesn't. You know what slobs we can be at times. ::

Thai3,

Take your shoes off the minute you get in ...

She takes them off for you? wow!

In my case she kicks me back out and orders me to take them off BEFORE entering the house. I obbey like a little puppy as usual. ::

Archived