Bar fine after closing hours

camerashy

I?ve certainly paid my share of barfines and I agree that if you really want a certain girl you?d better pay bar right away (especially if it?s early and she?s hot) as chances of her still being around come closing time are slim to none.

Also, and speaking from experience here, sigh... if you fail to act right away you may never see your dream girl again, even if you return night after night... Some of the very best girls are only on the game for a short period of time never to be seen again.

Occasionally, a real stunner materializes on the scene who is fresh, young and whiplash beautiful, they are few and far between and usually get snatched up quickly. Typically they meet a handsome young fellow or an older rich guy; they fall in lub and marry :rolleyes:, then she usually gets carted off to his home country to play the good little wifey. Greedy bastards!! :cussing: Other times a girl may try it for a short while then decide it?s just not for her and return home to mama or wherever.

ST

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST said

Also, and speaking from experience here, sigh... if you fail to act right away you may never see your dream girl again, even if you return night after night... Some of the very best girls are only on the game for a short period of time never to be seen again.

Too true.

I think there is a certain type of punter who cruises the bars looking for the new girl aka 'diamond in the rough' and then swoops and snatches the girl from the bar never to be seen again.

I think there is a certain type of punter who cruises the bars looking for the new girl aka 'diamond in the rough' and then swoops and snatches the girl from the bar never to be seen again.

You are right, I saw him once he was wearing a black mask with cape and was flashing a sword about!

ST

MaiLuk, no I don't think it was a scam either. Maybe we were still too close to their bar to risk being seen going off with a few guys. But still I was unwilling to hand over 500 for nothing. As Zorro said, it may not be much for you visitors, but those of us now living here and earning Thai wages, this is a not insignificent amount. In fact I can survive here quite easily on this for a week or more, thankfully because I don't live in Bkk with all its associated expenses.

As for barowners being pimps - of course they are! The girls are in their employ, and they hire them out for sex with strangers. Isn't that what a pimp does? But at least the girls can decide for themselves if they want to go with some guy, and can keep all the money they get for themselves. So I guess they are pimps, but of the nicer kind.

If you went to the nearest pool hall after the bar closed, I suspect you went to Penny Black. The owner of Penny Black (along with some girls who used to work for her) also owns Rawhide and Long Gun, so if the girls came from there then they may have felt obliged to ask for a barfine, as technically they were still on the boss's premises.

Same rules apply if you went to Old Dutch after closing if the girls came from Suzie Wong or Shebas, as the owner is the same for all three places.

Cheers

farangman

"I think there is a certain type of punter who cruises the bars looking for the new girl aka 'diamond in the rough' and then swoops and snatches the girl from the bar never to be seen again.

You are right, I saw him once he was wearing a black mask with cape and was flashing a sword about!"

LOL

If only it was true.

Archived