Bar fine after closing hours

camerashy

Zorro said:

I think there is a certain type of punter who cruises the bars looking for the new girl aka 'diamond in the rough' and then swoops and snatches the girl from the bar never to be seen again.

And sometimes this "punter" is actually another bar owner ::

-redwood

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaiLuk said:

>>It is always a scam. The only question is whether it is a scam by the girl or the bar.<<

OK i'll start this off. Why is it a scam if the bar wants a bf?

And who here believes barowners are pimps :hubba:

It is a scam by the bar because the girls are on their own time after the bar has closed.

So what? She is an employee of the bar, she is going to fuck a punter from the bar, she is going to make money on the deal. So the bar gets a BF. This situation is not unique to go go bars nor to prostitutes nor to thailand.

Aaaahhhh, now that's some interesting news, Farangman. We were in fact in Penny Black (the upstairs pool hall on the right just after entering SC fom Soi 23, right?) so if what you are saying is correct, were still in the premises of the owner of the bar where the girls worked. No wonder they were afraid of going without the barfine. But still it begs the question - they were on their own time, so presumably able to do or go wherever they wanted? Or are gogo dancers 24 hour employees? I know I do extra work outside normal hours to get more money, and no problem with my employer. As others have said, it depends on the bar.

>>Or are gogo dancers 24 hour employees? I know I do extra work outside normal hours to get more money, and no problem with my employer. <<

Your employer would have no problem. But alot of farang employers WOULD have a problem with an employee working to make extra money on their off hours. So what is the big deal (not talking to you) if a go go bar does not want a girl working her off hours (unless BF paid)?

MaiLuk said:

Your employer would have no problem. But alot of farang employers WOULD have a problem with an employee working to make extra money on their off hours. So what is the big deal (not talking to you) if a go go bar does not want a girl working her off hours (unless BF paid)?

What if she's fucking for free? What if she met her customer at Robinson's during the day? What if she fucks her Thai boyfriend? Do you think that the bar owner has the right to collect a barfine from everybody she fucks? Or meets? Says "Hi" to? Goes to lunch with? The barfine was instituted originally to make up for lost income while the bar was open and the girl was leaving early. Understood. But for an owner/manager to try to collect after hours IS a big deal, as it becomes a form of slavery. And the bar owner might as well hang a sign around his neck with big letters reading "GREEDY FUCKING PIMP".

FWIW, on different nights, I pulled NEP "dancers" from the Nana disco and the car park between 0130 and 0200 who worked at G-Spot and Hollywood, respectively. They had colleagues with them and none seemed to be worried about/concerned about a barfine "thing". So...maybe no prob with those bars?

Hugh (mak)

>What if she's fucking for free?<

Well you'll never convince a jaded mamasan that a bargirl is giving out that young pussy for free. You'll have a hard time convincing me that bargirls are wandering soi cowboy or suk looking to give it up to a farang for free (i know there are occassional exceptions). We are talking about a BG going with a customer. The question as i see it is whether the bar has an interest in this or has no right to the girl once she clocks out.

Before you jump into to defend the defenseless bargirls you may want to have a look at what goes on in farangland. A whole slew of employees are contractually bound (unlike bargirls) to not engage in any competition with their employer whatsoever at any time and anyplace, and not to work for themselves in the same line of business at any time and any place.

But thats not it. These restrictions on employees continue to apply for years even AFTER the employee stops working for the employer. These contracts are applied to million dollar executives as well as the lowest workers in the warehouse. And the courts will enforce these contracts, will enter an injunction against the employee if he were to violate the contract, and will IMPRISON the employee if he then violates the injunction. The employee in farangland who enters into this type of contract comes much closer to being a slave then the bargirl who has to come up with a barfine if she is working on her off hours.

Slavery? We are talking about the farang scene where the girls are not tied to the bar so if someone wants to convince me this is slavery you will have an uphill battle.

MaiLuk said:

>What if she's fucking for free?<

Well you'll never convince a jaded mamasan that a bargirl is giving out that young pussy for free. You'll have a hard time convincing me that bargirls are wandering soi cowboy or suk looking to give it up to a farang for free (i know there are occassional exceptions). We are talking about a BG going with a customer. The question as i see it is whether the bar has an interest in this or has no right to the girl once she clocks out.

<snipped> (Before a mod decides we're getting off-topic :) )

Yep, the issue is as you stated. Obviously, my opinion is that the bar has no right to the girl after she clocks out. And no right to extort money from her or me after so doing. OTOH, if the girl wants to waive her right to go wherever/do whatever after she clocks out, up to her. But if she thinks old Hugh is going to fork out a barfine, she should think again.

Hugh (mak)

Archived