Is there a difference ?

bust

I spoke to an old workmate the other day about my current situation with BG I have been seeing the last couple of months. He has been happilly married to TG for last 5 years who he met in BKK. I expressed my concerns about how I actually met this girl and he responded by saying, his wife had the same objectives as the girl I met in the bar the only difference being she chose to do her hunting from shopping centres, and not the bars. Made sense to me but thought I would throw it out there for anyones thoughts.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<<Is there a difference ?>>>>

I think all (most) girl's have the same objective. To find someone who will love only them, and take good care of them. Pretty much much the same as most guys. Most are looking to connect with a perfect partner, on both sides. And I say most, with also an appreciation for those that want/need to be single.

But 'is' there a difference between a Prostitute selling herself for a living and hoping to run across someone 'special', as opposed to the checkout girl at your local grocery store, looking for someone special to be with? Of course there is.

And I think different on a lot of levels. The most glaring being the selection pool. And is true for both sexes. Punters/prostitutes finding love within that environment, is a little different than finding it in more traditional sources.

Doesn't mean it's bad, but it "is" different. Because introduces many issues than most others to not have to contend with.

The end result of a connection may be the same, but how you get there will be very different with a prostitute, than with your childhood sweetheart, I think.

Two very different worlds altogether. Same objectives? Yes. But a prostitute and a non-prostitute, are two very different ways to get there.

And before you say something, it's not fair to compare a prostitute with a punter, in many respects. Wanna compare a prostitute with a gigilo? Then we can start making comparisons as equal situations for both sexes. Prostitute does not equal punter. All punters indulge....., but is not all their life, in most cases. It does not represent all what their life is about, or are dependent on it's income for support.

And that distinction is important, if you want to start making comparisions between the two (punter/prostitute)

HT

Guest lazyphil

The difference is a girl working at a store as mine did in Jusco on checkout in Pakkret wong didn't meet any falangs, thats the difference! (I was always her bf never customer ::)

Do you live here? Is she living there? If not, you have to ask yourself how much of a real relationship you can have over a few months if you're not in the same place.

Just how well do you know her?

Until you actually live together, it's really tough to know another person. Even then it's a black hole for some people.

If you are living in the same city/location. I think the only question you have to ask yourself is if she is good for you and can she put that work behind her.

Best of luck to you, but if you're in Sydney and she's here, it ain't really a relationship except a girl who is desperate to improve her situation.

<<burp>>

Archived