Jacko: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outta Here.

Steve

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OJ Did it, so did Blake...So did Jacko...I blame the assholes on the juries...the same assholes who elected Arnie govonor...but well...what can you expect? Was it Marx who said "...the masses are asses?" Americans will buy bullshit, just put it in a fancy container and have a celeberty endorse it...sad really...

Guest lazyphil

I think Jacko is innocent, a bloody idiot sleeping with boys but I think those boys parents are vultures and now have zero to show for their long wait in the baking sun!

I have not followed the trial closely, but I think he will be found guilty on at least one of the charges - my impression is that the area the jury come from is slightly "conservative" and perhaps views someone admitting to sharing a bed with boys and having paid at least one of them off as being as good as an admission of guilt - rather than accepting this as an "alternative lifestyle".

Of course I expect that this will be appealed for a long time and not really expect him to do any jail time soon (but I am hopeful! :D :D)

If I worked for Social Services I would be visiting everyone who appears on TV claiming that his actions are somehow "normal", and taking a close look at what they are doing with their kids. ::

I think he thought he was being smart in targetting a kid with cancer - he must be really pissed off that the kid didn't go and die as expected.

Anyone want to set up a Poll, before the verdict comes in?

From what I heard and saw on the tele, the evidence wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. It was all circumstantial and the witnesses all had conflicting interest, like the mother of the boy who had tried to get MJ to pay up, etc. There was reasonable doubt in some people's minds.

I wonder if he'll still sleep with boys or swear off doing that again? Never know with him.

Archived