Jacko: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outta Here.

Steve

I don't know dude, there were a lot of witnesses against him, many claiming to have actually seen it happen. He was accused of it before, and paid "go away money" and he has admitted sleeping with young boys...so well, not sure what else the prosecution could have done here...? It had it's witnesses, and the accused own admissions of at least part of his behavior...so well...? Juries just don't like to convict celeberties I guess...Hell, Robert Blake was caught practically red handed, and still got away with it...

As for him being untouchable...maybe, maybe not, my guess is sooner or later, he will run out of luck...as of now, any parent letting their kid near him should really be suspect, by all parties involved, even Jacko himself...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember "Blade Runner"? Don't cyborgs have a short fixed life span???

Yeah, but the span was 5 years. We've endured the King of Weirdness for far longer than that already...

"I disgree with the idea that he should have been convicted because he is weird and he probably did something along the lines of what he's accused of, at some point. If he committed a crime, let the government bring a case and prove it. Conjecture and weirdness are not proof. "

One of the very perverse things about pedophilia (not sure of spelling) is that the victims are young, impressionable, don't want to admit what happened and and can be manipulated.

If we can assume that the parents of young boys allowed to stay in Jackson's room are generally people who are willing to sacrifice their children for financial gain, the result could be this case.

That is, children exploited by a pedophile and greedy parents.

Sometimes laws that are in existence at a particular time and address the general situation (finding an innocent guilty is to be avoided almost at all costs) do not work in specific situations.

If Jackson is in fact a pedophile (and I think he is and at least one juror in this case thinks he is) and the special circumstances of a child exploited by parents and Jackson make it "impossible" to convict Jackson (the mother caused several jurors to have reasonable doubt - because of her deplorable character - what other type of mother would be involved in this type of case) then we have a special situation not addressed by a laws written to address all situations (an exception in other words).

If you had been a child exploited by his parents and sexually abused by Jackson, would you feel the same way as the opinion you have expressed?

I am not surprised that Jackson is convinced he is innocent, my understanding is that many Kiddie Fiddlers (easier to spell!) actually do not believe that they are doing wrong.

Saddam Hussein is now hoping to be tried in California. :D

OH, well I know if you were on the jury you'd maintain his guilt and damn what the other juries thought...hehe...

This whole MJ thing as well as the plethora of pedo cases and instances (catholic priests, cambo stories, etc.) has widened the suspicion circle of who may be a child molester.

I am the type that 'used to' talk to little kids while standing in line at the market and I don't do that anymore. I will not baby sit for anyone who is not a family member or very close friend. A good friend of mine is a single mother and had to go to the hospital for some tests. She has a 2 year old little girl and I'm like an uncle to her. I would only babysit for her, no one else. My brother is a youth coach and loves working with kids but has said that he may give it up because at meetings with parents they talk about other coaches who they are suspicious of and he fears the same talk may be said about him. Things such as 'isnt' it strange for an adult male to want to hang around little kids'. When I was growing up if it wasn't for some of the men in the neighborhood that started a youth football, little league or basketball league I'd have nothing to do most summers. Those same men who helped me and provided a father figure and mentor would be looked at strangely nowadays and probably wouldn't get involved.

I am all for safeguards. To work in the nursery at my local church, they do a background check to make sure you've not been arrested for sexual assualt or child molestation. That's fine. I wouldn't let my nephews be trusted with just anyone as well outside the family. However, it seems if you're an adult male and you have anything to do with kids, innocent enough is enough to get you labeled. We had a neighbor that bought us ice cream when the truck came around every once in a while. He'd be told to f**k off nowadays by some parents.

Things have changed.

chocolat steve said: However, it seems if you're an adult male and you have anything to do with kids, innocent enough is enough to get you labeled. We had a neighbor that bought us ice cream when the truck came around every once in a while. He'd be told to f**k off nowadays by some parents.

Things have changed.

Yes these "some parents" are the same who'll "sexualize a little girl at the beach who's topless. Saying things like it shouldn't be allowed because paedos could see it. Remember the Coppertone girl? Can't do an ad campaign like that these days, the Feminazis and PCextreme wouldn't allow it.

Having said that, even if lord whacko didn't fiddle the kids, he's got to live in our society, not us in his.

Cheers

Coss looking for a 20 yr old coppertone girl from Buriram.

Archived