Jacko: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outta Here.

Steve

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or else he really is near broke, and decided to fight, and hope for the best, so others woulnd't be so quick to go after him...

On a slightly different note, but somewhat related...??? Oakland California had a big sweep, in which they arrested several under age prostitutes, a Pimp, and a few customers. O.k. I can see all that, but if arresting the customers (which they should) then shouldn't they also be arresting the parents for letting these kids go off like this? SOmewhere along the line here, the parents aren't doing their job. I mean they hold parents liabale for other crimes commited by their kids, why not this?

In other words, in the case of these prostitutes, same as with the parents of the Jako victims, shouldn't the parents be held accountable to some degree for putting their children in harms way? Discuss....

I didn't pay close attention to the case so wasn't aware of the kids desribing body parts. Whether he's truly innocent or not, what I wonder is if he's in his own little world. He's obviously his own worst enemy, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still hosts sleepovers with kids. And also, lets say that he is completely innocent, still why have your little boy spend the night with an adult person you don't know. Its just common sense.

I'm also curious (or maybe not so curious) to see what Jackson looks like in about 10 or 15 years. You can see the wear and tear on his face. What is a 60 y.o. Jackson gonna look like? yuck.

He's also a psychoanalyst's dream. No telling what a therapy session with him would unearth.

lazyphil said:

I think Jacko is innocent, a bloody idiot sleeping with boys but I think those boys parents are vultures and now have zero to show for their long wait in the baking sun!

I'm with you.

The discussion here is a bit like a mob of villagers with pitchforks and torches out on a witch hunt.

Sorry, I'll stand behind my believe that he is guilty. He admitted sleeping with young boys, and that alone is weird...and maybe sort of twisted. For him to try and say it is normal or innocent, he is just plain out of it. That is the same line the NAMBLA sickos use. Frankly, I think he did something more than sleep. Now lets discuss the parents role in this...he never should have had access to these kids in the first place.

chocolat steve said:I'm also curious (or maybe not so curious) to see what Jackson looks like in about 10 or 15 years. You can see the wear and tear on his face. What is a 60 y.o. Jackson gonna look like? yuck.

Take a look at the mug on his father's face. A great casting for any Frankenstein movie.

He admitted sleeping with young boys, and that alone is weird...and maybe sort of twisted. For him to try and say it is normal or innocent, he is just plain out of it. That is the same line the NAMBLA sickos use. Frankly, I think he did something more than sleep.

Actually I think this is all true... and irrelevent. I disgree with the idea that he should have been convicted because he is weird and he probably did something along the lines of what he's accused of, at some point. If he committed a crime, let the government bring a case and prove it. Conjecture and weirdness are not proof.

The notion that he should be put away even if the case was not proven is what promoted my comments about the villagers with pitch forks and torches on a witch hunt.

Sadly, the proesecutor really blew it -- chances are that MJ will be untouchable after this even if he did or will molest someone, because no one would support the prosecutor continuing to go after him.

Archived