Jack Chirac, what a fucking tosser!!!

Guest baldrick

Hi!

Your mate's welcome to his theory

It's not only his theory. The fact remains that the US did not officially help the UK regain it's invaded territory. What happened secretly I wouldn't know but the official stand of the US government was that they were neutral.

The victory helped rid Argentina of nasty dictatorial rule by General Galtieri and turned it into a democracy

This is true but how many Galtieris have the US supported in South America. The US have never supported anything or anyone without finacial gain for themselves.

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's agree that chirac should give up a little about the PAC

(300 billions for 300.000 french farmers is a little too much)

but UK should also give up the rebate, as it was obtained by mrs Tatcher when Uk had very hard, economicaly speaking, times.

Maybe all the other countries of Eu should invade UK and France, it will maybe put an end at this.......

Let's drink some ale and fight

oups

let's drink some ale and find some TG sorry

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

<<This is true but how many Galtieris have the US supported in South America. The US have never supported anything or anyone without finacial gain for themselves.>>

Why should they, are they a registered charity?....didn't the French sell Exorcet missiles to the Argentines that they used against the Royal Navy?

Guest lazyphil

<<But then, what did good old Jack say to upset our usually mild tempered LazyPhil fellow ?? >>

Not much I am just bored to tears from Thailand talk at the moment, wanted to stir the hornets nest up and it seems to have worked ::

@ALHOLK

sure but if France (and some other countries) give up a substantial part of PAC aides then

uk should give up its rebate, sweden and nederlands pay much more etc...... to make a balance.

I am tired of politics

let's discuss inherent merits ans flaws of TG or GTG or BG......

I offer restaurant and someone offers me some cider.

::

drogon said:

Nationalism is a stupid thing.

I dislike Chirac

I do not agree with his political positions

I dislike Blair too

but what disgusts me more

is the fact that UK-Nederlands-Denmark, some of the richest european countries

refused to let a penny as in the same time the 10 new european countries, which are the "poorest" , agreed to give up some financial claims.............

Mate, I have no problem helping poor farmers. But if I'm giving away money, I'd simply much rather help the genuinely poor farmers in Africa and South America rather than the relatively well-off belligerent assholes in France, Ireland and the rest of these supposedly "poor" countries.

The French secret service, the DGN or whatever they are called helped the British during the Falklands war. There was abig public hoo ha about the French selling Exocets to the Argies, the reality is that the French sabotaged them.

The Exocets that the Argies used successfully had already been sold well before the conflict started.

When the Argies wanted more; naturally, the French sold duds, there was a big play of the UK being angry, the reality very different, they helped a lot.

In fact it could be said that the French and Chilians were the allies. US helped with satellite imagary.

Thatcher brow beat Reagan even though he came under a lot of flack in the House of senators or whatever..

The French are protecting their money, we are protecting ours, who can blame either.

In fact the French and the English are just like bar girls, except on a grander scale, they both think they're 100% right and are not open to any logical argument which deviates from their view on the topic.

STH

I'd simply much rather help the genuinely poor farmers in Africa and South America rather than the relatively well-off belligerent assholes in France, Ireland and the rest of these supposedly "poor" countries.

-------------------------------------------

Not sure what one has to do with the other. Chirac (or is it shyrak, LP?) and others have asked to nil the debt of poor nations 100% (which would also affect their already low credit ratings, another story), which Bush, who can't bother about french and irish farmers, refuses to do.

Archived