Jack Chirac, what a fucking tosser!!!

Guest baldrick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mate, I have no problem helping poor farmers. But if I'm giving away money, I'd simply much rather help the genuinely poor farmers in Africa and South America rather than the relatively well-off belligerent assholes in France, Ireland and the rest of these supposedly "poor" countriesé "

Very good point again Bibblies, european alledged poor complains are spoiled bugger whims... and usually a big hit in the knee of the much poorer people in the third and develloping world.

sheesh , reading this thread , seems the soccer country's can't get along... :grouphug: Need that great U.S. ambassodor of soccer Chocolat Steve to intervene here and re-instill that euro love... lighten up dudes or GWB will find a reason to invade and nuke all of you... :neener:

Bada :beer: Bing

Some great exerts

"his imperialist anglicizing of le president of France"

I split my coffee over my keyboard once again

:rotfl:

"GWB will find a reason to invade and nuke all of you"

Damn right

::

Besides that and in answer to a PM

I am not French and I would appreciate that:

- some board users should understand that many more people than just the French speak French.

- Bashing a language is stupid just because some people speaking it give a bad impression

some board users should understand that many more people than just the French speak French.

--------------------------------------------

yep! For example, moi! I speak french though i am an american citizen.

It really gets funny, back in France, when i have to remind people that without MY country, they could not have booted off the nazis off their soil.

But when the discussion veers into Vietnam or Irak, my french accent becomes thickier! Whatever side is winning the argument, I can choose my camp and there ain't nuthin' anyone can do about! :p

Bibblies said

"Mate, I have no problem helping poor farmers. But if I'm giving away money, I'd simply much rather help the genuinely poor farmers in Africa and South America rather than the relatively well-off belligerent assholes in France, Ireland and the rest of these supposedly "poor" countriesé "

Random said

Very good point again Bibblies, european alledged poor complains are spoiled bugger whims... and usually a big hit in the knee of the much poorer people in the third and develloping world.

You might want to add the US to the list as well.

A lot of their agriculture is heavily subsidised.

All this talk about which country is doing what to whom and which country is better or worse is really problematic in a globalised world.

As for nationalism and patriotism , i forget who said it but "it is the last refuge of scoundrels"

I think it was Oscar Wilde who said it. (Irish b*stard! :) )

by pattaya127

But when the discussion veers into Vietnam or Irak, my french accent becomes thickier!

Hey, didn't you lose Vietnam just as badly? Iraq/k hasn't been the catastrophe that France predicted either.

Personally, if I were French, I'd hide my accent in any war conversation... :neener:

"Iraq/k hasn't been the catastrophe that France predicted either"

Not sure

"if I were French, I'd hide my accent in any war conversation"

If I remember well

Napoleon, Turesne, Maréchal de Saxe,Suffren,Surcouf........

Anyway political bashing tires me, please offer me a pale ale

:beer::neener:

Archived