Your Thai wife in Thailand at the moment?

khunsanuk

Guest lazyphil

Thanks for sharing! (I thought you were talking about me for a moment ::)

....btw.....

<<When you introduce a child into the equation the priorities become very obvious.Certain things one thought were important -dont seem so anymore>>

Which is why some TG's sell their bodys, the so called values/morals of the quintessential good Thai woman become less of a priority.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"]Which is why some TG's sell their bodys, the so called values/morals of the quintessential good Thai woman become less of a priority.

[/color]

Right, but thanks goodness that not all women feel they need to be whores to feed and educate their kids. Yes, the income may be smaller, but most of them make do. Each to her/his own, when we really look for excuses/reasons to do things Phil, we will find reasons, that is how we certify certain actions. Mind you the word is "we" here.

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

yes its up to the individual to do whats best for their familys as they see fit!....its not causing you any grief so why care?...hell this forum wouldn't exist without Thai whores, be grateful gal!

KS said

<<Hi,

"but the truth is they are low class

Thaiwhores and behavior such as this is very predictable."

Sorry, but the second girl I mentioned is middle class and well-educated (uni degree). It ain't just bargirls doing this.

Sanuk! >>

Its a good thing not all TG's are scheming bitches like the above!, but she will have her reasons/excuses I'm sure! (I doubt being middle class and educated feeding/educating her kids wasn't one of them!!)

Cordially

thanks goodness that not all women feel they need to be whores to feed and educate their kids.

----------------------------------------------

well, here, Jas, allow me: i am a little pained that you use such words, either you did not think twice, and that's OK, or it shows contempt unusual from you. I think if you had a little more personal inter-actiion with a few of these women, you'd never use the word so generally again.

We've had the discussion about the semantics of the word, like it's another way to call a sex worker. To me, it's like saying a nazi is a bad man.

Some may be sincere in seeing nothing wrong with saying "whore", I believe them,but for all purposes, this, thru ages, has been used contemptuously towards women (even if they never once sold their pussy).

Archived