Your Thai wife in Thailand at the moment?

khunsanuk

[color:"blue"]Yes Something that really peeves me off too, I have had first hand experience wieth this, and could recount many examples that I have witnessed, and it is something that niggles me so so much.

[/color]

This is what I meant by posting that some parents are very partial to sons and do not care about their daughters, just use them.

I remember my father telling me all the times when I was little that the only thing he could give that was worthwhile was the "education" and growing up-country in the North, we have seen many daughters taken out of school so their brothers could go (many of them were so bad in school). Many of these parents did not even have empathy on what their daughters do, just wanted money. :(

I posted before that I do not think many Thai men have good qualities, perhaps the parents have a lot to do with the issue.

I know a family in Thailand who has 2 children, the boy of 21 is very shiftless but his mother thinks he is a god's gift. Many Thai me were brought to feel that they are the special breed, women need to cater them, including letting them live off your labor. I should better quit talking about this. :o

Jasmine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same could be found in many cultures

boys/men are outrageously favoured.

do not get me wrong, I am not a feminist but having a boy doing nothing of his life and just waiting his sister(s) bring money home is a little bit crazy IMHO.

:dunno::cussing:

khunsanuk-

I feel very sorry for the children born into these situations.

It always amazes me how girls that are scamming guys like this love to brag about it.

It is actually very easy to find out about this stuff but I know maybe three falangs who have ever even bothered. In every case they were one of several falang husbands. In the wrost case there were several falang thinking they were the father of a child.

Erawan -

You are very correct that girls do not try this shit on guys who live here.

jasmine said:

How many of them who send home the money and still are under pressure to send more when many of their brothers are just sitting on their arses? (Don't get me started on this issue), sorry.

The thing that pisses me off the most about these situations is that the girls are brought up to think that this is the normal way of things, as well! :onfire: I was talking to a girl (non-BG) on my last trip to BKK, and she was telling me about her previous bf (and father of their now 2 1/2 year old son) - she was working two jobs to support them, and the lazy son-of-a-bitch couldn't even be bothered to help around the house, even though he was not working! Man, I almost blew a gasket! I think I scared the girl a little, because I worked myself up pretty good when I heard this, especially since she stayed with this f**cker for 2 years! ::

But I do agree that the parents have a lot to do with this. You bring up a child (male or female) thinking that they are God's gift to the world, and see what happens! Anyway, mai bpen rai, or whatever, but it still pisses me off....

[color:"blue"] But I do agree that the parents have a lot to do with this. You bring up a child (male or female) thinking that they are God's gift to the world, and see what happens! Anyway, mai bpen rai, or whatever, but it still pisses me off....

[/color]

The parents have more than a LOT to do with it. It pisses me off to the end of the world :(

My brother who is 6 years younger than me, only 2 of us kids, so he did everything in the household, especially after I left home to go to school at the age of 16. He helped our mother on everything, especially after our father died on duty when he was only 10, now he is a lawyer who does house work :o and his friends make fun of him. However, his wife who prefers boys (typical) treats their 20 yr. old son like a prince which makes him a bit shiftless. :( My Thai family feels that men need special attention for they can carry the family name, however, like my father said "Women are as good if not better and one day they can keep their maiden name." Of course he never lived to see that the Thai women do NOT have to change their last name when married.

What bothers me most is seeing so many men become shiftless because of being spolied at home. It is always refreshing when I meet a Thai man who works so hard for his families and I have met a few, not as high percentage as other Asian men though. :)

Jasmine

KS-

I agree: this is very rotten but the truth is they are low class

Thaiwhores and behavior such as this is very predictable.

You can always count on me for my jaded prespective. ::

By the way I have a great relationship but its not with Bgs or anyone remotely resembling same.

Guest lazyphil

<<By the way I have a great relationship but its not with Bgs or anyone remotely resembling same>>

Define a great relationship please (I know already I just want your angle ::)

Unfortuantely the issue probably does extend to all classes.

I was probably a little harsh...or not harsh enough.? ::

Phil-My angle? Its no "angle" at all ...its just what one feels and knows intuitively.

That inside loving thing, that trust and ability to depend upon one another when times are tough-Love,kindness and a lot in common,INTELLIGENCE,awareness of selves and the greater world all contribute to a quality relationship.Hard to find a girl that is solid as a rock and not just in her figure-

Plus we are raising a child together.-a young daughter-a pure joy-

When you introduce a child into the equation the priorities become very obvious.Certain things one thought were important -dont seem so anymore.

This is more personal info than I have ever given and ever will again.... ::

Its all good . :) :)

Archived