Your Thai wife in Thailand at the moment?

khunsanuk

Hi,

My wife had a customer in her salon today (well she had several, but this one is the only one interesting for this post :) ), a Thai girl living in the UK and on vacation here, alone.

They got talking and not really surprising this girl (early 30s) was now spending her holiday with her Thai husband. She admitted openly that she only married the guy in the UK for money and would leave him as soon as she had enough money saved. The fact that they had a little kid together seemed not to matter much to her.

Not the first time I hear stuff like this but it never fails to piss me off.

At least a small consolation is that the girl is almost certainly played for a fool by her Thai husband as I seriously doubt he would be faithful to her during all the time she is away.

Sanuk!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Not the first time I hear stuff like this but it never fails to piss me off.

What piss you off ?

Maybe the guy only married her to have a low-cost slave for domestic and recreational use.

If it's the case he get what he deserves.

:dunno:

IMHO

They do what they want to........

One leimotiv:

Live your life, if you get cheated one day it is your fault.

You cheat your wife => do not protest if you get caught

Your BG cheats you => you were warned

I have not the right to judge wheter or not it is right

The only thing that totally pisses me off?

The child to be born who has done nothing to anyone.......

:onfire: :banghead::spank:

I think KS was refering to the kid, Prosal.

If not then I refer to the kid.

There's no need to bring kids into such 'relationships' if she planning to leave him anyway as soon as she has enough cash saved. So unnecessary and selfish.

The sooner the we all wake up to this kinda s**t the better for us all...if the board readers/viewers look, learn, listen and take on-board repetitive stories and experiences and reach a logical conclusion, rather than letting the "small head" make the decisions...well...if only I had the writing abilities to recount the t/g experiences in Sydney I've seen close-up etc etc...these girls are playing out an acting/soapie script and cannot believe their luck when a stoopid farang falls for it...don't be mesmerised by the beauty of these girls, no argument there, but beauty does not mean brains/nouse/nice etc etc. Know some "Westernised Thais" in Sydney and they think it's a great laugh...blokes doing silly things with their money until it's all gone...no money, no honey :beer:

This is a game and the stupidist person will lose!

KS,

Maybe I'm being naive but I never understood why TGs would divulge such details to what are total strangers, when my ex was around she was constantly telling me what TGs were up to in my part of the world and I also used to get pissed off with it, usually because I know the guy, even if its just to say hello to, and really I don't want to know about this stuff.

I could never grasp what it was all about, gossip, bravado, competitiveness amongst a group of ex bar girls, catharsis?? It all seemed to be a display of very dysfunctional behaviours, with hindsight I'm pretty sure my ex made her own contibutions to the thai gossip chain...

Maybe I'm just too reserved.

JP

So unnecessary and selfish.

Insurance and an early Pension from Mr Farang, and afterwards she has a kid with somewhat higher earning potential (to keep mama) than her other kids stuck in Thailand.

I would love to hear a few stories about these 50/50's who grow up in Farangland and whether they know their mama's full story, and what effect this has on them and their relationship with Papa and whether they stick 100% to the Thai side and mama or get "corrupted" by a Farang upbringing.

If it was me and I had a 50/50 kid in Farangland I would probably not encourage them to learn Thai - probably get "hit" for saying this...............

Archived