Age Difference..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm two years older, the A-Team was on UK Gold last night and she showed no interest whatsoever, I 'grew up' (debateable I know ) on the A-Team.....

LOL - I was watching this down under just a few days ago... one of my old favourites too. Saw a young George Peppard ("I love it when a plan comes together.") in "Blue Max" the other day too (WWI movie).. Yes, Murdoch was the best though.

Somehow I doubt my better half would enjoy either of these classics, but then again, apart from the odd discreet peek at a bit of flesh, I can't stand the fashion channel either - she loves it.

Vive la differance hey?

[color:"blue"] Under the age of 25 you will get mostly a giggle girly, not a young lady.

[/color]

I thought you men like that, hard to please eh? ::

Kidding aside, methinks the Thai men LIKE that. How many times I heard, "Oh she should act young so we men can feel that we must take care of her/them."? Also, being mature can be viewed as too independent, why do you think some of us cannot live well in Thailand? :: The Thai word which means making one desire to help/take care/nurture is "end doo". Women and children should behave certain ways for the men to feel like "end doo". for me to "end doo" the children is fine, not to young women. Ones even want superiors at work to "end doo". :doah:

Independent women can be a threat to some men, and I am really sorry to say that Thai men's ego is very delicate. :banghead:

I shouldn't continue, I might loose the "end doo" feelings from you guys. :yeahthat:

Jasmine :soapbox:

So they use this end doo like a ninjitsu kung fu. Works too I would say. Thought we farang were being singled out by the ladies for this shifty maneuver, glad to hear that the thai guys are in the same kill zone right along with us.

jasmine said:

[color:"blue"] Under the age of 25 you will get mostly a giggle girly, not a young lady.

[/color]

I thought you men like that, hard to please eh? ::

So you can see Jasmine, this prejudice is incorrect.

I dont like to have a giggle and childish girlfriend. I need one which i can

talk about everything and who can walk with me (like my GF).

Childish girls can be maybe funny in the glittering nightlife but not in the true life.

Archived