Age Difference..

Dali said:

I think it was on this board that a member's byline read:

Old Chinese Proverb: You're only as old as the woman you're sleeping with.

Groucho Marx was famous for saying, "You're only as old as the woman you feel," but maybe Groucho got it from the I Ching or Annalects.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] So you can see Jasmine, this prejudice is incorrect.

I dont like to have a giggle and childish girlfriend. I need one which i can

talk about everything and who can walk with me (like my GF).

Childish girls can be maybe funny in the glittering nightlife but not in the true life.

[/color]

That reminds me of a couple I knew. The wife was from Norway, a GF of mine and the husbands an American scientist. One day we all had a relaxing day on a beach, her husband was looking at the young women in bikinis.

She just say "Hon, are you enjoying yourself?" smiling broadly,

He said "Yes, look at all those bodies" his eyes were huge ::

She said "You can't talk to them they are so young, too young for you".

He said : "Ingrid, with the bodies like that, who needs to talk? I just come home to talk to you ok?".

They both started to laugh so hard, hugging each other. Now that is a good relationship.:bow:

Jasmine :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

IMO, if you marry a foreginer who is young and beautiful DO NOT take her to the US to live. If you do, in a couple of years whe will become "Americanized" and soon forget all the wonderful customs/traditions for which you fell in love with her. She will soon become materialistic and learn she no longer "needs" you to survive. Others will influence her and before you know it, she's screwing the gardner and ordering pizza instead of those wonderful old-fashioned meals she used to make.

Pat_from_Jersey said:

IMO, if you marry a foreginer who is young and beautiful DO NOT take her to the US to live. If you do, in a couple of years whe will become "Americanized"...

I have a coworker that married a Thai woman and lives in the USA. When you visit his house, you are forewarned to tell your wife not to talk smack with his wife. He doesn't want her "ruined."

Archived