Age Difference..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianTroy said:

when you look around on this board, only a few people believe in true love between a falang and a tg! now you put an age difference of 30 years on top of that and according to this board this would be an impossible mission!

if a girl is in the early twenties and her hubby or boyfriend is 30 years older, i would say" she is sick or wants his money!" i would say that in any country not only in thailand!

but ask me in 30 years.....

i will have entirely changed my mind! :)

I'm 33 and my wife 31. Apparantly she finds men a bit older than me the most attractive in general. Now that she have given me enough food to gain 10 kilo she is finaly sattesfied with my look. Before I were to skinny. (1,77 75 kg to 1,77 85 kg). Fat and old, that's the ting to be ... oh'' and pasty white is a good thing.

My sister lived with a man that were about 16-17 years older than her, and she earns good money, no need for financial security. Their relationship broke down simply because she wanted children, he hand finished with that part of his life.

only a few people believe in true love between a falang and a tg

-------------------------------

or between them and any girl, for that matter. that's the way it sounds to me many times,, at least.

That's why very few members want to speak of their love with a BG (there are quite a few). Whatever they could say about it, will be dismissed as yet another tale from a deluded farang. If they don't believe in it, no one can, either.

Also, as their RS gets serious, a real thing, they may find less incentive in posting here.

Hi P,

>>>>>That's why very few members want to speak of their love with a BG (there are quite a few). Whatever they could say about it, will be dismissed as yet another tale from a deluded farang. If they don't believe in it, no one can, either. <<<<

I think you are WAY off base here. And a little too thin-skinned on the subject. Just because some don't relish to seek a wife from a pool of prostitutes, does in no way reflect on their opinions, of those that do, or more likely, just came about, and happened.

For me, getting involved with a Thai prostitute, as a life partner, is probably not a good idea for me. Especially, when I don't even live there. Is that unreasonable to you?

Why do you constantly equate that obviously rational position, as to thinking that it equals someone who scorns the very thought?

You are just way off base there. Do I think Lazy Phil is a lesser person because he fell in love with his wife, and had the guts to pull her out? Of course not. They obviously have a very rich life, as many others do, also. I honestly think that is a great thing. I'll tell you one thing......they are a hell of a lot happier than I am right now.

Don't equate someone bespeaking the dangers of getting involved emotionally with a prostitute, as someone who dosen't condone it, or fully understand it. The very truth is that it's a hard road to travel, and shouldn't be sugar-coated into something other than the simple reality of that.

General negative comments on B/G's should not be looked at as hating them, but not looking the other way, either. There are some serious downsides to getting involved with a prostitute. And to not be willing to accept that, is a little tweeked. Same as thinking a B/G can never bring you infinate happiness, and loyalty like you've never known before. That is certainly there, also. As many :) will tell you from around the world.

Don't think the one's of us who say to be carefull out there, are the enemy. We are all in this together, and just preaching what we see as reality, as experienced from our time there. We all have very different takes, as we all have experienced Thailand very differently, no matter how the same.

None of us can see it in the same way. And we never will. And I guess is the beauty of it all. :)

And also what in the end, is the heart and soul of us, at NanaPlaza.Com. If we all thought and experienced the same, this would be a very boring place to come.

HT

General negative comments on B/G's should not be looked at as hating them, but not looking the other way, either.

Not that I think that you give a fuck, but how would you react if I would say that people in your line of work have a set of negative character traits and repeat it, say, a hundred times every year? :banghead: Would you still think that this had nothing to do with you personally? ::

Really, your mantra of warning people not to get involved with prostitutes is annoying in itself, but we could do without the negative and ignorant stereotyping that comes along with it. We have all heard you say it a thousand times and it is insulting to me and probably a couple of hundred other guys who have a very nice wife who just happened to be a BG once. :onfire:

I think you are WAY off base here

-----------------------------------------

Soongmaak answered for me. I do not think i am.

And LD "mentions" his wife, he does not tell his story, for others to give an opinion, or read a nice tale of BG/Farang love.

Just about every guy who came up with "i met this girl", CTroy of late, has been copiously served the "ATM" charade. Not kindly telling him to be careful, but, and not so between the lines, that he is a sucker, period.

Or they attack his character for saying something about "not sending money", which i read as "not yet" personally. this is what i did with the GF. I went slowly at it at first. It makes sense.

pattaya127 said:

CTroy of late, has been copiously served the "ATM" charade. Not kindly telling him to be careful, but, and not so between the lines, that he is a sucker, period.

I am not her ATM!!! I said she was about to ask but bit her lips!

Topic is through she knows it would be her last line!

pattaya127 said:

Or they attack his character for saying something about "not sending money", which i read as "not yet" personally.

Please read it as I say! If you try to make your own sense then you won't understand it! I don't have anything to hide here, I am anonymous!

I see those attacks as cute attempts to use me as a ventile out of their own frustration! If giving money is all they have to offer they don't have to offer much!

End of the Off Topic Stuff -----------------

The thread is about age difference!

There are excemptions for everything

but if the age difference is too big then it is probably about the money/security!

#1 No matter what... if an older or elderly man is starting a relationship with a girl in her twenties, he always has to worry that she will leave him for a younger man!

#2 There is no doubt about it that many BGs are scammers, they tell you what you wanna hear and no Hollywood Actress has skills like many of them!

But there are also good girls that are looking for a nice man and still believe in true love!

One who says all TGs/BGs are scammers or liars might not be the smartest person on this planet!

One who tells me he got screwed 5 times by 5 different Thais in a few years should consider girls from different countries! But how many people marry their kindergarden love? Not many i guess! Getting hurt is a part of your live, you just need to learn from your experiences!

#3 I said that in a different thread before... If you are a good looking fella in the late twenties or thirties, if you belly doesn't say "beer" you might have better chances to be loved!

What I am saying is...

why do older or bigger man go to thailand in the first place?

because they can get there what they can't get at home!

Maybe there is a reason that they can't get a 20yo at home..... because they are much too old for them! Why would they believe that TGs ignore their age???

There are excemptions for everything! Huge age differences could end up in REAL LOVE... but most likely it is about money!

Archived