Radical change on Nanaplaza.Com

khunsanuk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I am glad that the archive will be open for all again."

Oops, good point, haven't done that yet.

Speaking of the archive, what you (general you) prefer: Moving threads older than 3 months into the archive or getting rid of the archive and moving the old posts back into the normal forums?

Hang on, I'll make a poll out of it.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"How does the advertising with Google work?"

See those google ads in the side bar? Everytime somone clicks on those I get a little bit of money.

"Can we help out with this?"

Well, I could ask you all to click on them like crazy, but I won't. Thing is that Google is quite good at catching fraudulent clicks and I would prefer not being kicked out of their program because of it.

So, if you see a link that looks interesting, by all means click on it and check out the site, but please do not go out of your way to start clicking on them.

Sanuk!

just courious, why is this dated 01/07/05, and I did try for a siver membership, but gave up when I could not use a visa.. get rid of that pay pal bulshit...ok I got the date thing..sorry about hafe pissed about now..good luck.. with the new board...

for me, if you use a trustworthy credit card company, i want to donate also.... i believe that all new members, all newbies in thailand, should do this, because they get so much information here, and so good help from other members, that at least all of them should become a donator

lets give some dollars, and keep nanaplaza alive.... good alive, because it's in all our intrests

click click click click oops,

what I mean to say is I'm working on a cook book, of my own take on Asian and Thai food, so when it's ready you can have it for the site.

Cheers

Coss

Hi,

"what I mean to say is I'm working on a cook book, of my own take on Asian and Thai food, so when it's ready you can have it for the site."

Excellent!

Sanuk!

PS For those who don't know, the current recipes on the site are all donated by Coss as well, btw

Archived