Do we keep the photo comp - important announcement

Nervous_Dog

ND,

Either your suggestion makes sense or combine it with OH's idea.

Although, knowledge in advance may be a good thing so you can go out and get pix for the competition.

The lasses comp sounds good as well, how about asses.......?

Definately keep the weird signs on!! That should be an easy one, I can easily deliver more than 2 entries for that category.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, ok - going on advice here, we'll keep the current them, "Funny Signs"

I'll open another thread for next months thems, we'll make suggestions and then vote.

I'd be real keen to keep it going seeing as I have booze to give away, and really, I;d hate to drink it myself!

DOG

OH,

"Cent...

Actually, I have such a picture of him, doing just that, and more with/to a buffalo...the shot of me and the chicken is Priceless...but I digress..."

So how come you didn't send that one in for the contest? BTW, that was "strange transportation", not "strange masturbation". ::

And if by "priceless" you mean "free" well you're right, ND was giving the chicken pics of you in Eden's with the dildo, the chicken, and the 2 katoey looking lasses dressed in leather with whips and hard-boiled decorated Easter eggs away for free last week at Gulliver's I heard. Thankfully I haven't had the pleasure of seeing one yet as I heard the chicken was past its due date. :nono::eek::barf:

Actually let's not go there. I'm getting ready for breakfast after my morning walk and want to retain my appetite! The mind picture is too much to handle this early in the morning I think. :D

When will you be hitting the shores of Siam again anyway? We still seem to be missing each other every trip. I'll be in Gulliver's the night of Friday the 22nd this month, and will be in again on the night of the 9th of September (return date of the 10th of Sept, a Saturday, so I KNOW I'll be there that night). :: Christ I hate those early morning return flights to the states!

Cent

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

And speaking of prizes, Chuckwoww has donated 5 copies of his book last night. In recognition of that I would like to propose one contest with the theme of his book 'losing the plot'.

Sanuk!

KS,

Hey! Save a couple of those for prizes for the up-coming writing contest as well, KS. I'll enter just to win one of those! I'll see you on the 22nd to give you the prize money for the writing comp, or give it to ND if he isn't plastered when we go out if you won't be in Gulliver's that Friday night. (Eh ... maybe Gummi would be better now that I think of it.) :drunk::D Save at least one copy of CW's book for the writing comp ... okay?

Cent

ND,

Please keep the photo contest going, I think it's a fantastic idea, and you're doing a great job at it. I'll be bringing a prize next trip (as soon as the boss lets me, 2009 the way it's going! - hopefully early next year) and I'd hate for it to be over by then.

On the themes... maybe make it up as we go along... a month or 2 in advance to give the chaps time to get ready/take snaps. A lot of the themes sounded good/funny/sanuk, but I guess were a bit hard for some to find an old pic (especially us chaps who only get there once or twice a year)... but I'm doing my best! I'm the first to admit some of my photos were stretching the boundaries of the theme, but I figure better to have a go hey?

On the other hand, if you need a hand drinking the prizes... send me a PM :D

Archived