Terrorist attacks in London

Guest baldrick

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

We will still be going to the Thai food fest July 24, if these cocksucking mother fuckers think they'll scare or put me/us going to London they can go fuck themselves, CUNTS!!!

bibblies said:

(In fact, I'm more terrified by the thought of BelgianBoy becoming British. :tophat:)

Imagine that ! I'll have to change my name to BritishBoy :down:

It was a matter of speech to express me / our solidarity with all of you.

Worst would be that I would invite you for a drink next week whilst I'll be in London ! :p

BB

I think that you are very wrong LG. All Chocolate Steve is doing is expressing his support to a community that he feels close to, by way of friends that he knows; and being respectful.

The IRA bombings, particularly the pub bombings of Birmingham and Guildford which I have some personal connection with, were as horrific as todays events.

However the IRA were a known entity, they were logical however tenuous their cause.

This "outrage", well its like fighting the wind. A few years ago I would have wanted to go out and bash a few muslim heads as I did after 9/11.

However they are just wanting to divide the popluation of London. Driving my taxi today the asian passangers I had were amoungst the most vociforous in their condemnation, whether that was self preservation, it could be, but I dont think so.

Maybe 50 people died, there are 100's seriously ill, people with disfiguring burns, people with no arm or leg, people blind.

I have heard throught the grapevine that a colleague is badly injured ( his cab was next to the bus) and numerous friends including a board member here Romaning2004 cannot return to work for at least a week as his workplace is at the hub of this wickedness.

STH

Any Muslim who has been here in the UK since 9/11 should be detained until they have been thoughly investigated

I understand where you are coming from with this - the majority of us are angry - but it would be exactly what Al Qaeda want. Convince moderate Muslims that the West sees this as a religious war, and attract hordes of new recruits to their cause.

I suspect that we all know that Muslims in the UK will suffer a backlash from this, regardless of whether or not their were Muslim casualties. I'm sure that they already live in fear of the skinhead mentality which this evokes in so many of us - attacking women and children because they wear a scarf on their heads isnt going to solve anything.

That said, I'm all for the authorities getting tough with anyone they suspect might know something, but feels bound by the 'code of silence'. I'm sure they did it with the IRA, and its time the gloves came off again.

Probably not as the G8 meetings are planned a long time ahead.

-----------------------------------

sorry, maybe i misunderstand you, but that, for these guys, allows them to show and say: "we can strike you and planned it exactly as you planned that meeting".

These guys have no real goal, they just kill because that's all they can do and brainwashed themselves it's an eye for an eye thing, have no respect for human life.

Violence is the refuge of the weaks and cowards.

BB says we are londonians, and that's exactly how i felt the distress from my Mom, I just think it would be great to feel we are all Irakis too. Tons of innocents bombed going to work there too.

Archived