Terrorist attacks in London

Guest baldrick

I feel for them but I hope that they don't cave like the Spanish did after the train bombings.

I doubt they will considering the history of the Brits and going through tough situations.

As far as Americans SD, that is one person's opinion.

Haven't you ever watched the news? Everytime an American is interviewed (especially here in the states) they seem to grab the most unintelligent person around. I don't know if this is by design or what but... I have seen enough people with three teeth in their mouth right out of the trailer park then you can shake a stick at on the news here.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I was only pointing out that that it wasn't such an amazing coincidence that it coincided with the G8 summit. They had plenty of time to plan. Making bombs isn't all that difficlt and planting them on the tube or a bus should be equally easy. I think these people are overrated. They are just arseholes with vast financial resources.

These guys have no real goal,

Of course they do. Their ultimate goal is to destroy western society as we know it. They seem to lack the understanding of how humans function. These bombings will only make the western world stronger and more determined.

regards

ALHOLK

krml said:

I feel for them but I hope that they don't cave like the Spanish did after the train bombings.

I do not see how the Spanish caved in. Public opinion there was ALWAYS against sending troops to Iraq, even before the bombing. The politicos there ignored the will of the people and they paid for it. Quid pro quo. That is EXACTLY the way democracy is supposed to work.

krml said:

As far as Americans SD, that is one person's opinion.

Well, you cannot argue the fact that there are far less freedoms in the name of security in America -- that means to me that the terrorists forced you to change and give something up (I say you generically because while I am a Yank, I have not lived there in a long time). Therefore the terrorists won that battle. There is no other way in which to view it. I could go on with other examples, but let us leave it at that.

I am saying naught about ignorant, mouth-breatheing rednecks interviewed on TV...except that those are the ones seemingly making all the decisions over there so they should be interviewed!

Cheers,

SD

Hi!

Well, you cannot argue the fact that there are far less freedoms in the name of security in America -- that means to me that the terrorists forced you to change and give something up (I say you generically because while I am a Yank, I have not lived there in a long time). Therefore the terrorists won that battle.

The same thing happened in Germany in the seventies when the Bader-Meinhof gang were doing their worst. They did eventually get back to real democrasy though so there still is hope.

regards

ALHOLK

Their ultimate goal is to destroy western society as we know it.

--------------------------------------

that's not a goal, that's a delusion, this is exactly what they are, deluded murderers harking back to medieval times in their thinking.

We do them way too much favor in amalgaming them to political problems in the Middle-east. "they do this because...". Bullshit, they do this because they are murderous sociopaths.

Therefore the terrorists won that battle.

-------------------------------------

not following you there. if they won that battle, what was their gain? They lost Afghanistan, which Al qaeda ruled hand in hand with the Talibans. Even if they do fireworks now in Irak, They did not plan on Bush ridding saddam, either, really he was not in their calculation, as far as 9/11.

Even considering that they'd have tangible political goals, how americans being a bit free of civic liberties, the kind 99,9% never use anyway, is a gain to any cause of theirs?

Can't you guys see they are mindless mass killers? ::

Archived