June's winners

khunsanuk

Mine were taken at the zoo... other at the airport (the one which came dead last!)

Right 127 - I may be blind from looking, but there were 6! Well done.

Thanks ND - now can you do something about our cricketers!

Redbaron said:

Mine were taken at the zoo... other at the airport (the one which came dead last!)

Right 127 - I may be blind from looking, but there were 6! Well done.

Thanks ND - now can you do something about our cricketers!

Hi Red..nice to see the Elephant was wearing RED!!!!!!,,,i smell a set up ::

Re Cricketers....Stuff em!!...they are F****d imo

Hi All,

If you would like to see this little palm tree grove on wheels, they can be found down at Patpong, off Silom. The are wheeled out every night along the "old food stall" soi that runs between Club Electric Blue and Radio City; whose sign you can partially see in the background. In order to get the full tree and wheels in view it was necessary to be quite a distance from the tree. I noticed that my flash was like a spark in a jam jar. The picture was very dark and had to be edited because it was way tooooo dark.

The other picture was taken in Superstar during a freind's birthday party celebration.

Cheers,

John Betong

Hi All,

Congratulations to the winners and condolences to the other entrants:( I am looking forward to the next competion and hopefully I will be nearer the top than the bottom!

If you would like to see this little palm tree grove on wheels, they can be found down at Pat Pong, off Silom Road. The are wheeled out every night along the "old food stall soi" that runs between Club Electric Blue and Radio City; whose sign you can partially see in the background.

In order to get the full tree and the wheels in view it was necessary to stand quite a distance from the tree and I discovered that my flash was like a spark in a jam jar:( The photo had to be drastically edited because it was way toooooo dark.

The other picture was taken in Superstar, round the corner, during a friend's birthday party.

Cheers,

John Betong

Archived