Scousers

candyfloss

I had the unfortunate experience of drinking with a Scouser last night in the Toy Bar. A more unpleasant experience could not be had. This 'gentleman' fondled every girl that walked past, shouted incorehently about 'Gerrard', blatantly asked for bj's at every opportunity, and to cap it all, attempted to steal the famous 'monkey'. I think he went to the Apache Bar next...........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a bloody scouser. I'm a lay-dee!

Where the fuck have you been anyway? They all thought you'd been topped or something.

Scousers- gorra luv 'em . Cheeky chappies one and all, give you their last farthing. Gawd bless 'em.

Fuckin' 'ell - it's hot here today. Anyone sell me some drizzle?

Phil (puts on pedant head complete with tin-foil hat), John Peel was not in fact a scouser as such- he just pretended to be one when he first went to America because the Beatles were big and it was 'fab, gear, lar' to be a scouser. Peely was a public school twat.

(Muses) Did he not come from The Wirral a.k.a The Insular Peninsular?

Paul McCartney, I believe, is a scouser. Hmmm, yes. Definitely. This is proven by the fact that at the first opportunity he left Liverpool and then spent the next 40 years telling the world how great the place is.

Archived