TG and money!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"... but damn!" ... I know the feeling all too well.

Their fiscal irresponsibility may arise from their Buddhist culture. Why not spend all today (or as quickly as possible) when they believe that Lord Buddha will provide for tomorow ... even if it's through a farang boyfriend/husband.

Also, to many, it matters not that you have explained finances. If you're from farangland, surely money must be falling off the trees there!

:cussing:

Guest lazyphil

When Thais live and work in falangland (well UK at least, more advanced cultures like Denmark may differ!) they come to realise that its pretty expensive here and learn how to watch the pennys, but theres always room for improvement ::....but any myths they have that everyone is loaded with cash and Mercs un the west are quickly dashed!

I have just spent the last 10 days with one girl.

She is very good looking, speaks English very well and is good in the sack.

I should be happy,but i am not happy.

Why?

There is of course the issue of money but that is not the most important thing. She has no ambitions, no drive and no real hobbies. The only thing that she ever reads is the food menu and all she wants todo is sleep, shop and watch tv.

I don't know how guys can marry or spend lots of time with womem like this but it seems from converstation that many women in Thailand are just like that.

There is also the issue of money in that she always orders more food that she can eat and she seems to eat at least five times a day and so our food bill is more than our hotel bill.

I usually don't spend a lont time with one woman and now i know why.

Now i have to decide how to kick her to the kerb as i feel she will not go quietly.

On my next visit I'm giving her total control of our budget and see what happens! This will help me determine what she lacks in budgeting. The problem being is, I spend alot of money when in Thailand and elsewhere! She sees this and watches my spending and want to emulate me...Then wonders why I push restraint on her and not with me...But it's my money not hers and she seems to not understand this valueable point!

SkiBum

Archived