TG and money!

Banana boy-

If you give a girl money you are simply giving her money! If you give a girl money for sex then she is something else! If you give your girl friend money it is because you care about her and want to look after her. My Gf has never been in the p4p scene and is a well educated girl with alot of great qualities. I was only commenting on her spending practices... But really, you haven't a clue and thats ok...just follow my former advice!

Cheers,

SkiBum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...My Gf has never been in the p4p scene and is a well educated girl with alot of great qualities..."

Be that as it may, and I am not trying to insult you or challange you here, but, if you stop giving her money, she will stop putting out. If she stops putting out, you will stop giving her money. No way around it, but money and sex play a big role in many relationships, whether we like it or not...

if your girl is so educated why she so stoopid with money?????

insult and challenge him hippie it makes for a better forum.

just for my info. ski bum do you live in thailand, i assume not with your name,

if you dont how do you know if she not a pro.

You imply I've given her money...this is incorrect! You havent understood me here... Mai kow Jai! I stated, "I have told my GF that I would help her out durring a time of un-employment" That time is now and I've followed my word in this regaurd! Before this I never sent her money or aided in rent or other ways...yes, I did give gifts like in any relationship...ie birthdays, christmass, Songkron etc... Gifts being clothes, gold, trips etc... But not money, never! For you to imply that our relationship centers around money may be a bit naive or mis informed! My GF has been in a job for almost 2 years making around 28,000 baht per month! My seperate comment in my OP-ing was relaated to her going through her saving at warp speed! For anyone to suggest my relationship is controlled by me giving her money and she putting out is suggesting a relationship not founded on the facts...OH, your relationships with TG should never be confussed with my relationship to TG...period! I would never fool myself as you seem to do and by the way, I'm not tring to insult or challenge you here!

SkiBum

Stoopid...Oh, stupid. She is lazy with money in the way I've detailed! But after all, to be fair, we all waste money- some, me included, even waste it on whores in the bar! Guility as charged!

On her being a PRO... (snipe removed by board moderator) ...there will always be doubt for both of us. Nothing is 100% in life...you look at the shape of things, give it a guess and make your stand...in the end we all die and little of it matters, really! But if she is a PRO man she is good at it and keeps her stories tight, she has never given me reason to doubt her, her explanation of everything is spot on and her back-ground is just right! If she is a Pro and has scammed me- I might just love her more... But you might want to talk to OH about this sort of thing he seems to gravitate toward these types moe often then I!

SkiBum

yes you r correct sir, if you dont care if she is pro then neither do we.

by the way part of being a pro is being good at juggling your different " boyfriends", how hard can it be to fuck a tourist every now and then and hide your tracks from a guy whos not even in the country.

ps you ask for feedback on a pussy forum i dont know what you expect to get back...lol

banana84 said:

yes you r correct sir, if you dont care if she is pro then neither do we.

Then why do you keep bringing it up?

banana84 said:by the way part of being a pro is being good at juggling your different " boyfriends"

This is asinine. I knew a gadjillion of girls in the west who "juggled" several boyfriends. And they didn't work the west side highway.

If you want to be particular, a pro doesn't have boyfriends. Customers.

Again, if you don't care she's a pro, WHY do you keep talking about it?????

banana84 said:ps you ask for feedback on a pussy forum i dont know what you expect to get back...lol

The only pussy here so far that I see is you. I (and hopefully most here) like to give the benefit of the doubt. Especially to a longtime and/or known persona even if we never met them in person.

What one should expect to get here? I hope a civil answer.

Have a nice day!

<<burp>>

SkiBum said:

Banana boy-

If you give a girl money you are simply giving her money! If you give a girl money for sex then she is something else! If you give your girl friend money it is because you care about her and want to look after her. My Gf has never been in the p4p scene and is a well educated girl with alot of great qualities. I was only commenting on her spending practices... But really, you haven't a clue and thats ok...just follow my former advice!

Cheers,

SkiBum

To quote the many people of the boards and elsewhere, nothing is free.

That doesn't change either for you giving your girlfriend money.

its a wonder this board gets so few posts as i guess you people all want nice exchange of opinions.

i agree wit you. please give me the benefit of doubt.

people as great as they are , they are bargirls. not your freakin girfriens...lol.

not your freakin girfriens...lol.

-----------------------------------

yep, all the advantages and none of the inconveniences. But In truth, a lot of guys here have achieved RS and marriage with quite a few girls who worked in that service industry. And none the worse for it.

Archived