TG and money!

banana84 said:

its a wonder this board gets so few posts as i guess you people all want nice exchange of opinions.

What? Are you kidding? There have been many debates on the board. Some virilent.

I just like to speak up against purposely insulting or stupid posts.

banana84 said:people as great as they are , they are bargirls. not your freakin girfriens...lol.

This thread is about a girl who is NOT a bargirl. Yet you keep bringing bargirls up. YOU need to get out more.

Your blather is sidetracking the whole thread. Can't you stay on topic?

<<burp>>

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill try to stay on topic but it was torrenova who brought bargirls into this thread..

by the way isnt torrenova threatning the guy who took his bg from his bar in violation of some kind of bar rule. i mean you cant just go around breaking peoples legs...lol

in violation of some kind of bar rule.

--------------------------------------------

read the "farang batted on the head" thread, multiply it by a few hundred times over the last few years, and never, but absolutely, never call a thai a dumb jackass, lest you find out by yourself what are the unspoken rules in Thailand! ::

>>but absolutely, never call a thai a dumb jackass<<

That is a good bar rule a thai might lose his/her marbles and it won't be pretty.

Bar rule #2: Don't take a girl out of T's bar without paying the fine (just kidding T :neener:)

Bar rule #3: Don't leave a 1 baht tip if you plan to return to the same bar

Bar rule #4: ?

Skibum: Your girl is spending like there is no tomorrow cause she is not working. Too much time on her hands. Get her ass back to work then she'll be too tired to shop and you can sleep at night again

Archived