Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?

walking_atm

I was sitting having a quiet drink in Nana Plaza last month, looking at all the mercenary Bar Girls milling around trying to land a Falang to support them and their families and thought why would anyone want to have them for any more than sex or a little companionship perhaps.

These girls are certainly exotic compared to the White Whales back home but to have a serious relationship with one you would need to have rocks in your head. Most of them seem to be a self serving, aggressive, illiterate bunch of farm girls who are looking to stitch up some poor fool to support them and their itinerant lifestyles. When you know of girls with several sponsors and still looking for more then that is the sort of grasping reality I am talking about.

These girls are masters at what they do, but it is ultimately a con, without any resources or "Something to Offer" what do these girls want to have with a Falang who doesn't typically share their age group, religion, culture, food or language? You will never be able to discuss or develop anything of real substance with these girls with minimal education or experience outside of the farm and / or the bar. This is why so many so called "relationships" struggle I feel.

This is not to dismiss all Thai women as a source of partners for a Falang, there are many beautiful, well educated Thai women who are well off themseves and well travelled. These, I suggest would make a fine partner, but a bargirl??

Others will disagree, but I love taking the TBG only for Short Time, treating and paying them well (2000 Baht) and moving on. No false promises and no ongoing support!! This serves us both well I feel.

I have done this with many TBG over almost 20 years and have absolutely no regrets. I have also met many fine, well educated Thai women in both Thailand and Western countries who would certainly be worth sepnding time with as they are more "equal" and not only looking for a "Sugar Daddy".

Why do so many posters settle for these girls?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
walking_atm said:

Maybe they just don't have your barrel of preconceived ideas? And maybe, just maybe, they can some times view those "bar girls" as people and not just "sperm receptacles" as you seem to do.

-j-

You;d have to agee though that the sperm resepticles are a much harder person to make a relaitionship work than a more "normal" thai girl (if such a thing exists)

I have been amazed at the level of mental health in the working girls, some very unbalanced people, which is really really sad - looking at the Post or Nation a few days ago the number of Psychiatrists is less than half the numbers needed of 1000.

Even 1000 seems a small number.

While I am very fond of a number of the sperm respetciles, I have only been crazy once to actually think I could make a relaitionship work. and it didn;t!

I don;t think the walking ATM above neccessarily thinks they are just walking sperm resepcticlles, more that they are beneath his profile of a "Good Girl"

Would a punter in NY seriously consider falling for a bar girl? I doubt it.

Are they the same, No, but Bar Girls all over while different have I suspect a lot of similar traits that making a marriage work a difficult task, but not impossible.

I wish I could have made the only relaitionship with a bar girl work, didn;t happen.

DOG

Others will disagree, but I love taking the TBG only for Short Time, treating and paying them well (2000 Baht) and moving on. No false promises and no ongoing support!! This serves us both well I feel.

I doubt anyone here will disagree. I'll be doing the same sooner than is advisable but the flight is booked what i can do?

I have done this with many TBG over almost 20 years and have absolutely no regrets. I have also met many fine, well educated Thai women in both Thailand and Western countries who would certainly be worth sepnding time with as they are more "equal" and not only looking for a "Sugar Daddy".

Woman are not so easily pegged. There is no such thing as an upper strata of girls who are superior and will make fabulous partners. Whether thai or farang, educated well off girls can be a perfect partner or a nightmare partner. Most fall somewhere in between.

Me thinks you are simplifying matters and the result is a caricature of the woman you are describing.

The most interesting part of your post is that you have been banging BGs for 20 years and have only come up with a "BGs are beneath me" and "educated well off girls are good partners" dichotomy.

>>When you know of girls with several sponsors and still looking for more then that is the sort of grasping reality I am talking about. <<

Sounds like a girl with entrepeneurial spirit don't you think? My kind of girl. Nothing handed to her by mom and dad and making a go of it with what she's got.

Are you a troll? :: You got me going with this post of yours. If you would've just said something simple like all BGs are whores you would have no argument with me since all womann are ::

Because it makes them HAPPY.

I would think that a lot of guys who hook up with BG's do so because they find it difficult to establish a relationship in their own country for whatever reason. A lot of that is the values and ideas that western women have in their crazy heads, such as judging a guy by how he dresses, his weight, looks etc. (And yes, guys do that too of course). A lot of guys in the sanuk scene that we've all seen around the traps dress badly, are overweight, old, don't take a pride in their appearance, and are bordering on socially inept, (how many conversations have you had with a guy who's sat next to you at a bar or a gogo and you think to yourself "what the fuck is going on with this fellah?!" There's some weird guys out there! ::)

Not judging these guys in any way - just an observation. So how the heck are they going to find a relationship at home? When they can come to Thailand and find their princess who will put up with or not consider these things, who can blame them? And if they find their own little piece of happiness, it sure beats staying at home alone for the rest of your life.

Fly P.

>You;d have to agee though that the sperm resepticles are a much harder person to make a relaitionship work than a more "normal" thai girl (if such a thing exists)

All relationships are hard. Some are harder than others true. BUT, going into a relationship with a "bar girl" is not going to work, 100%. Going into a relationship with a *person* (warts and all so to speak) has a chance of working, as much as any other.

Point I was trying to make is, they are *people*, and their life (style/choice) does *not* define their worth as human beings. Yes. There are good, bad, ugly, honest, crooked you name it, but they are *individuals* and not a "lump sum" (so to speak).

Its true that for you seldom hear about "sucess strories" for people with ex-bar girls, while "disaster stories" are ten a penny. Why is that? My own belief (and YMMV) is that people who are in long term relationships with ExBG's realize there is no "sucess", just an ongoing relationship that *constantly* needs to be worked at.

Now, OP's attitude of "they are OK to fuck, but I would not want a relationship with one" smacks of the utmost arrogance (and, I am thinking now, its a troll) that demeans himself, as much as the bar girls he so clearly distains.

-j-

Archived