Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?

walking_atm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're such a snob sometimes. Why are you so focused on upper class girls?

------------------------------

Well, CB is our stiff upper lip NP.com resident.... :)

Though isn't it saying much that the categories he cites are considered upper class in Thailand, when they are merely middle class back home.

i find all this categorizing risible, frankly. Why can't people stick to the thais they really know, when barging in on topics here, and "IMO" (verb) the million ones they don't?

walking_atm said:

I was sitting having a quiet drink in Nana Plaza last month, looking at all the mercenary Bar Girls milling around trying to land a Falang to support them and their families and thought why would anyone want to have them for any more than sex or a little companionship perhaps.

Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG? The same sort of chap that sits at a bar in Nanaplaza having a drink attempting to ratioanalize such a silly question whilst he is completely oblivious to the irony of his situation.

Really dude u are either in serious denial or you are in serious conflict with your what you have and what you want.

jjsushi said:
walking_atm said:

I was sitting having a quiet drink in Nana Plaza last month, looking at all the mercenary Bar Girls milling around trying to land a Falang to support them and their families and thought why would anyone want to have them for any more than sex or a little companionship perhaps.

Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG? The same sort of chap that sits at a bar in Nanaplaza having a drink attempting to ratioanalize such a silly question whilst he is completely oblivious to the irony of his situation.

Really dude u are either in serious denial or you are in serious conflict with your what you have and what you want.

You seem to miss the point JJ, the original poster said it's fine to fuck em and maybe spend a few days with them but that's all.

It's not a silly question and there's no irony in it either. What's wrong with wanting hookers for sex, paying them and then letting them go, nothing in my book and most other mens as well I'd assume.

But there's almost everything wrong with wanting a hooker especially an uneducated one as your girlfreind, let alone wife. That is the point being made.

tree1187 said:
jjsushi said:
walking_atm said:

You seem to miss the point JJ, the original poster said it's fine to fuck em and maybe spend a few days with them but that's all.

It's not a silly question and there's no irony in it either. What's wrong with wanting hookers for sex, paying them and then letting them go, nothing in my book and most other mens as well I'd assume.

But there's almost everything wrong with wanting a hooker especially an uneducated one as your girlfreind, let alone wife. That is the point being made.

Dude I didn't miss the point; I am ridiculing the point. What idiot goes into Nanplaza thinking that he is going to find a girl to marry or make his GF? What type of guy goes into Nana to sit, drink and even gives thought to the pros and cons of the concept?

From where I stand both seem pretty damn silly.

There is nothing wrong with eventually developing feelings for a woman that is/was a hooker. I would fathom that most guys that do fall head over heels with these women rarely attempt to find out the PERSON that works as hooker, they instead fall in love with the hooker. That will be a doomed situation from the outset. I would also say the same with the guy that falls head over heels in love with his supposed definition of a "GTG". If he does not get to know WHO she is, then that relationship will be doomed too.

In almost every failed relationship I would bet the worldly wise farang was a bit too impulsive and was fooling himself as to the extent and motives of the Thai lady. Amazing that a guy will wait at least a year to develop a marriage type situation with a farang lady but he gets to Thailand and he wants to marry a Thai chick after spending a couple of holidays with her.

You and the original poster have it all ASS BACKWARDS with this GTG vs BG nonsense. You need to learn about the INDIVIDUAL as the UNIQUE human being that they are. You guys focus on the "category" of the woman. The chick can be a queen or a prostitute, frang or Thai; what ultimately matters is if she respects you and if she is willing to partner and sacrifice for you.

According to the simpleton categorical logic that you guys adhere to then ALL doctors are good people, All people that commit a crime are bad people, All priests are good and ALL sinners are bad. ALL policemen are good.

Even simpler; ALL men that have paid for or utilized the services of a prostitute are bad men. Not worthy of a relationship with a non-prostitute.

Philosophize on that one pal.

JJ, let's accept some guys only know these girls up to the belt, and no desire to know otherwise.

It probably helps them to have neat little cases for each category of human beings under the sun. And they have the good-thinking public on their side, ever since Adam and eve: prostitutes are wretched and failed people, it's bad to wish to have one as wife, and it's wonderful to fuck them for a reasonable fee. That is their only reason for being on earth after all, they were pre-destined to that condition by bad character and low morals, with abosulutely no other reason to be in the scene, which they built with their own money and hands.

On the other hand, a guy sitting in a NP bar, at 10 or some in the morning, with such thoughts as ATM, does not need to look in the mirror. No matter how many years he comes back, no matter how long he keeps fucking them while despising who they are, this has absolutely no bearing on what a great BF and hubbie he can be. His morals are perfect, his intellect shining in the presence of GTGs of the best professions.

It's a wonderful world! ::

Archived