Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?

walking_atm

Have you never had a very serious talk about your RS with your BG and when you asked her about her opinion she said "up to you!"?

----------------------------------

never. Passed the first days niceties, up to you never means up to you, when you are with a TG (save asking where she wants to eat). It is one of the test of living in couple, to decipher what a woman really means when she says something apparently inocuous, and leaves it to you to get the message.

Maybe walking_atm is a guy who enjoys a decent talk, who enjoys an intelligent woman.

--------------------------------------

probably why he sits at a NP bar...:grinyes:

It just cracks me up that guys who patronize this scene on and on again, think they are so separate from it, have a low-down and theorize about others, never about their perfect selves. AFAIC, you are in or you are out. "yes but", that's plain crock.

Maybe some guy looked at him and thought, another looser screwed to his stool, drinking in that shithole.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On TV they showed something about the London Attacks

Me: "fucking arseholes, i hope they catch them and kill them live on TV"

She: Why? blittish man funny, dlink lot and fun!

Me: "No I am talking about the terrorists, tilac, they blow up parts of the subway"

She: leally? who?

Me: The same fuckers that blew up the world trade center on 9/11

She: World Trade Centel in Bangkok?

Me: no in New York (thinking: wtf, you bloody ****)

She: this funny hab WTC in New Yolk too!

NOT KIDDING this happenend exactly like this!

doesn't mean she is stupid,

but it means that she doesn't care about the same things than you do! How can you have a decent talk with someone who doesn't know anything that happens outside of her own world!

Yes you hit on the crux of the matter. Westerners tend to be focused on "worldly" matters. They will obsess over today's world events and speculate how tomorrow will be affected even though the direct effect on their everyday life is negligible and they cannot change matters anyway. It would never occur to them (us, me) that others such as a BG (or a buddhist monk) might consider their pre-occupations to be bordering on the frivolous.

A BG tends to focus on events that are affecting her in the here and now, and how she feels inside. She filters out the other stuff because its more like unnecessary noise screwing up what could be a decent day.

This means for a farang (educated or not) who has come to the conclusion that world events are not so important as living in the present moment, conversing/ relating with a BG or uneducated thai girl:

1. Can help one forget about the noise

2. Can help focus on living today in this moment

3. Can result in some genuine understanding between two people (if you could discuss the details of the WTC as you would with an educated girl, this won't contribute much to understanding each other will it?)

The guys such as the OPer who thrive on their perceived sophistication have plenty of options with other girls. They can still carry out their primitive urges with the BGs. And continue their sophisticated facade with their educated lady when they return home.

IMO not being able to converse about abstract matters is not a reason to avoid a relationship. Your (our, my) need to dwell on the abstract stuff is satisfied right here on the NP board what more do you want? When you are not busy posting on this board, then its time to go beyond a ST with a BG and let her show you whats really important in life.

KhwaiMaiSabai: exactly right. For every punter saying the girls are scheming, low lifes etc there are two girls who say the same about the punters.

I was sitting having a quiet drink in Nana Plaza last month, looking at all the predatory punters milling around trying to land a girl to have a quick fuck and thought why would any of the thousands of sweet beautiful girls to be found in NEP want to have them for any more than sex or a little companionship perhaps.

lazyphil said:

i'm happy my mrs settled for an uneducated, not so good looking bordering ugly punter like me....

Hi phil,

Well, she was one of the lucky ones who found someone who, despite all the odds against it with someone you meet in a bar, turned out to be one of the good guys.

Glad it worked out for you both - I like to think my gf is happy with her choice likewise.

Khwai

Guest lazyphil

who says i'm a good guy? :: now a good guy is like the lad i know here who married a uni girl thai he met here, never whored in los, never been to los but got the girl blokes here have wet dreams over and bitch endlessly about low life thai whores and fat poorly dressed punters (their words), they're the losers?

MaiLuk said:

On TV they showed something about the London Attacks

Me: "fucking arseholes, i hope they catch them and kill them live on TV"

She: Why? blittish man funny, dlink lot and fun!

Me: "No I am talking about the terrorists, tilac, they blow up parts of the subway"

She: leally? who?

Me: The same fuckers that blew up the world trade center on 9/11

She: World Trade Centel in Bangkok?

Me: no in New York (thinking: wtf, you bloody ****)

She: this funny hab WTC in New Yolk too!

NOT KIDDING this happenend exactly like this!

doesn't mean she is stupid,

but it means that she doesn't care about the same things than you do! How can you have a decent talk with someone who doesn't know anything that happens outside of her own world!

Yes you hit on the crux of the matter. Westerners tend to be focused on "worldly" matters. They will obsess over today's world events and speculate how tomorrow will be affected even though the direct effect on their everyday life is negligible and they cannot change matters anyway. It would never occur to them (us, me) that others such as a BG (or a buddhist monk) might consider their pre-occupations to be bordering on the frivolous.

A BG tends to focus on events that are affecting her in the here and now, and how she feels inside. She filters out the other stuff because its more like unnecessary noise screwing up what could be a decent day.

This means for a farang (educated or not) who has come to the conclusion that world events are not so important as living in the present moment, conversing/ relating with a BG or uneducated thai girl:

1. Can help one forget about the noise

2. Can help focus on living today in this moment

3. Can result in some genuine understanding between two people (if you could discuss the details of the WTC as you would with an educated girl, this won't contribute much to understanding each other will it?)

The guys such as the OPer who thrive on their perceived sophistication have plenty of options with other girls. They can still carry out their primitive urges with the BGs. And continue their sophisticated facade with their educated lady when they return home.

IMO not being able to converse about abstract matters is not a reason to avoid a relationship. Your (our, my) need to dwell on the abstract stuff is satisfied right here on the NP board what more do you want? When you are not busy posting on this board, then its time to go beyond a ST with a BG and let her show you whats really important in life.

MaiLuk,

Quite possibly the best explanation and most insightful post on this subject that I have ever read on this board. Spot on and well said! :up::yeahthat::worship::beer:

Cent

ATM,

Easy answer..think "attention K-mart shoppers!" analogy.

One knows what limitations and a fairly good grasp what BGs bring to the table. They are pretty constant good or bad. I think the real X factor is the guys who try to personalize it.

If one looks at relationships from a strictly supply and demand equation, it does fill a need for the undiscriminating men among us!

CB

josh_ingu said:
walking_atm said:

Why do so many posters settle for these girls?

Maybe they just don't have your barrel of preconceived ideas? And maybe, just maybe, they can some times view those "bar girls" as people and not just "sperm receptacles" as you seem to do.

-j-

I second that.

Guest lazyphil

<<it does fill a need for the undiscriminating men among us!>>

I think the guy who hooked up with a gtg should have been more discriminating (internet bride, yes 100% GTG) because she left him after her uk visa became permanent, snagged another guy, openly said to my wife she was hoping his mum would die to get money, also tried to get my mrs to ditch me for some other guy (I'd still get that inane smile when we used to cross paths :(), also assaulted a female falang member of staff at a place of her work, stole from another place of work, a diamond girl, really!....then the GTGs should be more discriminating on choosing men,the one who gave her a baby girl and decided to sell the house and relocate to LOS for fresh Thai pussy, leaving a single mum in a council flat, biking across town with young kid on seat at back through lets say less opulent neighbourhoods at 11pm+ to and from the place of her work, too proud to take government assistance, she has a good guy now. Just sharing anecdotes. Not theorys :)

Archived