Why would anyone want to hook up with a TBG?

walking_atm

Walking atm.

Have you ever managed to get beyond the facade and really get to know a BG well? I doubt it by your comments. If you had, you would begin to see why, even given their background, some guys build lasting relationshps with them. Not sure I could ever forget/ignore their background, but some can. And "good on them".

Sid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<long term relationships with ExBG's realize there is no "sucess", just an ongoing relationship that *constantly* needs to be worked at.>>

Interesting, so is this because all relaitionships need constant work (and I think they do to a extent) or because relaitionships with bar girls need MORE work because A) The punter probably thinks sex is the basis of a good relaitionship, hence he;s getting that part understood from day one and/or B) Bargirl relaitionships are HARDER than normal ones, still possible.

DOG - Still misses his "girl" whose a smashed up drugged up wall of shame girl.

I agree with walking_atm on the core issue of why one would want to have a longterm relationship with a BG.

There are thousands of other girls out there, nurses, teachers, businesswoman etc who would make suitable life partners and are willing to do so on an equal basis and not just looking for someone to pay the bills for life.

So if your taste is Thai and your preference longterm relationship then the odds are much better if you avoid BG's

One thing I'd have to say is that BGs probably are a lot harder to really know. They don't really see the cream of the crop, as far as men go, so they learn pretty quick to hide their true selves (probably goes for GTGs as well?). And why should they expose themselves to their customers? Just a lot of pain and heartache in that, if they trust the wrong guy - and I'm sure many of them have. Anyway, I don't really agree with the OP, but to each his own...happiness is where you find it. :soapbox::applause:

So if your taste is Thai and your preference longterm relationship then the odds are much better if you avoid BG's

----------------------------------

personally, I don't think many guys hitting the scene have any "know-how", while on location, how to find a GTG or even the wish to strive towards that. If it happens, it will be by pure chance (like your nurse, when you broke your leg, for ex.).

The internet is maybe a good venue, it seems some have been very succesful.

And some have been also in the scene. Depends how your brain is screwed right, in the head, or loose, ending up in your pants.

IMO (am i the only one using these 3 letters? It's you guys to told me to do so years ago! :))

It is funny to see how everyone is throwing arrows at walking_atm

just because he is talking the truth!

He didn't say ALL of them are "sperm receptacles"

he said the most of them!

Isn't he speaking from your heart when he talks about about THEIR experience, knownledge and what they bring into the relationship? Have you never had a very serious talk about your RS with your BG and when you asked her about her opinion she said "up to you!"?

Maybe walking_atm is a guy who enjoys a decent talk, who enjoys an intelligent woman.

I remember a recent talk with a random BG in LOS

NOT KIDDING!

On TV they showed something about the London Attacks

Me: "fucking arseholes, i hope they catch them and kill them live on TV"

She: Why? blittish man funny, dlink lot and fun!

Me: "No I am talking about the terrorists, tilac, they blow up parts of the subway"

She: leally? who?

Me: The same fuckers that blew up the world trade center on 9/11

She: World Trade Centel in Bangkok?

Me: no in New York (thinking: wtf, you bloody ****)

She: this funny hab WTC in New Yolk too!

NOT KIDDING this happenend exactly like this!

doesn't mean she is stupid,

but it means that she doesn't care about the same things than you do! How can you have a decent talk with someone who doesn't know anything that happens outside of her own world!

That's what walking_atm is trying to say: you get the girl + her family and nothing else! If you are on of those who need a girl for cleaning, cooking and sexual intercoarse you will be fine with a woman like that, if your ego is better than that you won't be happy!

People want to misunderstand walking_atm but they know that his is BASICALLY right!

Hi guys,

An alternative viewpoint:

I was sitting having a quiet drink in Nana Plaza last month, looking at all the predatory punters milling around trying to land a girl to have a quick fuck and thought why would any of the thousands of sweet beautiful girls to be found in NEP want to have them for any more than sex or a little companionship perhaps.

These girls are certainly exotic compared to the White Whales back home but to have a serious relationship with a farang they met in a bar would need to have rocks in their head. Most of them seem to be a self serving, aggressive, illiterate bunch of drunks who are looking to stitch up some poor girl to look after them and their debauched lifestyles. When you know of farangs who have fucked several girls and still looking for more then that is the sort of grasping reality I am talking about.

These guys are masters at what they do, but it is ultimately a con, without any resources or "Something to Offer" what do these girls want to have with a Falang who doesn't typically share their age group, religion, culture, food or language? They will never be able to discuss or develop anything of real substance with these guys with minimal education or experience outside of their home country and / or the bar. This is why so many so called "relationships" struggle I feel.

This is not to dismiss all farangs as a source of partners for a sweet young Thai girl, there are many handsome, well educated farangs who are well off themseves and well travelled. These, I suggest would make a fine partner, but a punter in a bar??

Others will disagree, but most girls love taking the farang only for Short Time, treating them well (and hoping for 2000 Baht) and moving on. No false promises and no ongoing support!! This serves them both well I feel.

There are girls who have done this with many farangs over as many as 20 years and have absolutely no regrets. I have also met many fine, well educated farangs in both Thailand and Western countries who would certainly be worth sepnding time with as they are more "equal" and not only looking for a sex toy.

Why do so many girls settle for these wankers?

Khwai

Guest lazyphil

i'm happy my mrs settled for an uneducated, not so good looking bordering ugly punter like me....'hey teacher leave them kids alone!'.... :: (not needed a wank for sometime though :D)

Archived