Boom, boom, boom, boom ...

Flashermac

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Well that and uh, "friends" like the gal in my avatar ."

Where can we meet your friend??!!!!!!! Awesome TGs!!

Random, already bored with the one he's about to sponsor

Hugh_Hoy said:

BB...they weren't just "thieves"...they were armed robbers...duh. Probably just a matter of time before they killed somebody (if they already hadn't). Fuck em and forget em, so-to-speak. I suppose you'd not only hand over the keys, but offer to fill the tank for em and pay the insurance?

HH

Yep, thats the mentality I was talking about..... iran and N.Korea better watch out for those mean freedom liberators !

BB

"...The state's governor, Jeb Bush - whose brother is the US president - described it as a "good, commonsense, anti-crime issue"..."

Well, they might need the guns to protect themselves from Jeb;s drunken criminal son, who has a historyof resisting arrest and violent behavior...but hey, Jeb and George are model christian parents who believe in family morals and values...But I digress, this article is just hype and crap, and a bit of a warning...oh fuck it, this country has gone mad...

Guest lazyphil

An old boy I know goes to Florida every year since time began with his Mrs, hes going again in a week or two, I doubt hes heard of this story and if he did I doubt he'd care and I really cant see any Florida lover being put off, from what I know of the loonies that dig Disney and EPCOT wild horses wont keep them way, almost as obssesive as LOS freaks!

Guest lazyphil

<<this country has gone mad... >>

Awlways has been since the spat with the red coats, you could be a more sane lot like the Aussies :: had you not gotten in such a strop!

This thread has NOTHING to do with Iran or N. Korea. Get a grip. If u want to trash the U.S., that's up to you. But why don't you at least be honest about it and start a new posting?

This thread is about a law in Florida which allows citizens to use deadly force when "reasonable". And if that means killing some asshole who's stealing my car at gun-point, I'd relish the opportunity to make sure it was the last time he tried it. To me, it's him or me. Now, if he's threatening you, that might be a different story, as I know how you'd feel about it (nevermind that your loved ones might grieve your death while their taxes pay for the perps food, health care, exercise equipment and make sure he gets "conjugal visits"). Try to stay on topic.

HH :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

lazyphil said:

<<this country has gone mad... >>

Awlways has been since the spat with the red coats, you could be a more sane lot like the Aussies :: had you not gotten in such a strop!

Aussies? Civilized? What? You obviously have never been out with Nervous_Dog...! :)

Archived