get a 30% mileage increase in your car

Bangkoktraveler

Nervous_Dog said:

Have read about this many times, works well, and then glazes the inside of your cylanders, eventually fucks up your car.

DOG

clicking then link they advocate putting acetone in your tank

now in the uk acetone has the skull and crossbones on the bottle to signify dangerous products, searching the net i find

SUMMARY: Exposure to acetone results mostly from breathing air, drinking water, or coming in contact with products or soil that contain acetone. Exposure to moderate-to-high amounts of acetone can irritate your eyes and respiratory system, and make you dizzy. Very high exposure may cause you to lose consciousness.

dont think i would put that in my tank and burn if and shove it out of the exhaust pipe

I would think, causing the extra fuel to burn, would cause extra heat, thus glazng parts internally (as ND mentioned) as well as breaking down the oil faster, and ultimately causing the motor to fail faster. I suppose if the car was indeed set up to run a mixture of such, then it might be o.k. but prolonged use of any additives, usually causes more problems.

We use this stuff at work to clean parts, nasty crap!

Archived