Ono: Paul Can't Sing

Torneyboy

no kidding LP.

Paulie has been responsible for such dirges as Yesterday,Let It Be and The Long And Winding Road...........

and don't get me started on Mull Of Kintyre or The Frog Song........ :cussing:

i much preferred the Rebel in Lennon as to the lovvy dovvy of McCartney.

ROCK ON YOKO.............. :chili: :chili:

keep the Lennon Name alive......... :worship:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elef said:

IMO Pauls voice was (is) the best of the two, but Johns texts were better. BTW, Yoko and Paul are business partners also still charging the computer company Apple for the use of their registered trademark.............

She must choke on that thought each night.....

Then why stop Pauls project with Yesterday...? ::

Because it was signed Lennon/McCartney not just McCartney. Apple has sued the computer company again for more money, officially for force them out of music but of course it's just money as always.....

Yoko had some good ideas as an artist but that was many years ago, Paul is still not so bad after all.

I heard the speech and she never said Paul could not sing or that John was a better singer, she's still a cunt tho. One thing that John and Paul had in common was their terrible taste in women. Look what Paul has gotten himself hooked up to, a lying one legged gold shop thief who dumped the guy she was engaged to be married to as soon as paul looked at her big tits.

Not kidding either, I Know LP can't stand John, but we will have to agree to disagree. John was one of the 3 or 4 only geniuses in R'N'R. Nothing bad to say about Paul, definitely one fo the Beatles, so thanks for the undying memories. After that, just a songwriter, like a few hundred others.

BTW, John, ex, Cynthia just had a book released. I think it's his forgotten (but real, no hoax) sister who wrote one last year.

Archived