stickman this week

paul101

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

Is electricity, TV, computers, automobiles, cell phones, etc. considered "Western"?

What is real Thai life, then? Up in a remote village with none of the above?

How many villages have you been to? Except for computers I have never heard of a village that has none of this and less been to one.

regards

ALHOLK

I agree, don't take stickman personal. I never really understood why he has contempt for whoremongers, yet somehow it seems he chooses his writings to be aimed at the whoremonger /auidence/community. [Removed - KS]

Stickman said:

I have NEVER said that I have contempt for mongers. I DO have contempt for people who misquote me though. [Removed - KS]

I wouldn't want to be misquoted either, in fact think that misquoting is a crime, so am saddened to see only the [removed] part of your last message :)

Anyway, you should know where you stand and why. What started off as - and what we today would call a blog - (your weekly), has some time ago morphed into baby Trink. This is not by coincidence and this is perfectly ok as a means of additional income.

BUT: Has the weekly really become a mere extension of your day job? Is it only for the advertisers and reaping the benefits of a success-formula (income, celebrity) or do you actually feel you still have anything to say? All the other site-features are supplements, as you are probably aware, the question is: Is it still FUN to write the "weekly" bastard?

PM is an option but I am

seriously curious,

Max

Archived