Jumping at shadows

buffalo_bill

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOARDSMEN !

In my constant efforts to spread the full truth and nothing but I wish to upgrade my previous rantings concerning case No. 1 / Urban Salesperson with Canadian boyfriend . File re-opened.

I enjoy the privilege of letting the community know that we are looking at a major change of the boyfriend's nationality . Although my tomorrow's 21:55 Eastbound departure should be considered as entirely coincidental . Nuff said.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant::chili::yay: :yay: :chili::elephant::chili: :chili: :chili::elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :yay::chili::elephant:

BuBi

Bricklayers, carpenters , painters and boardmembers with earthmoving equipment should apply with details . ChonBuri location an advantage .

I enjoyed your narrative...thanks.

However I am most amazed by your daring to take a girl from Patpong to the Oriental-extremely bold and a bit risky as you soon found out.If I was in BKK I would happily go to the" bah"in question (as my Thia is apparently chart "mahk mahk")and sort the entire affair out .However I do detest

the hot season and all of the water business so I am currently ensconsed in a sea side villa in Costa Rica...

Back in 6 weeks please do notify me if I can be of assistance.

:) :)

Archived