Jumping at shadows

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

came back yesterday from the River of Kings, sitting at my desk and normally should have the blues close to suicide , but haven't . This is what it is all about :

Spent quite some time all over the place on this trip with Rest and Recreation repeatedly betwen Thursday and Monday in the Big City , then heading again for new business somewhere. On the commercial side I am delighted about e few sweet memories , although on the female front this trip was a unique desaster ,cumulating in an event which originated at Patpong and I dare calling it the biggest mystery in Siam since the disappearance of Mr. Jim Thompson somewhere in the forest .

Firstly , as duely reported , my urban salesperson turned out to have a falang boyfriend which came as a major blow to me and to be honest , I really like that lady very much. Still do. File closed.

Then I was on a good way with a hostess in a restaurant in a certain hotel when I was told by one of the managers that she was temporary staff for high season and going with falang would mean she never could hope for a longterm contract in the hotel. ( This man does not have a clue what a longterm contract with BUBI means , but here we go )Tecnical knockout .

As a matter of total stupidity I cancelled plans to meet with a sweet Taiwanese lady who was in KL for business and rang me repeatedly ; we even had a brilliant schedule with Eva Air which would have brought her back to Taipei in time to be picked up from the airport by somebody who I think is her husband. I did not follow this up because I am an idiot.

If you now think this sounds bad then listen to the following ; in case there are any doubts about this story , I am prepared to release details by PM and you can go and ask.

After the events above I decided I had enough , just go somewhere and rent a hooker for day. Kinda emergency , my first excursion into the p4p business for many years. Geographical circumstances made Patpong the nearest problemsolver , this was Friday. After I had visited 2 bars which I am unable to recall I was close to approaching the mother of all frustrations when I remembered that years ago somebody from this fine board had recommended a place called Business Lounge in a small alley parallel to the real Patpong horror. Which was where I went as a matter of the very last hope.

Lady No. 3 ( sequency , not partnumber) turned out to be an attractive young lass in decent clothes, not much English speaking , wurk bah 2 weeks :: and started a major massage to my back. Balm on my soul, gentlemen. My confidence in the female Thai citizenship was growing strongly. As was my dick by the way but this is private.

Midnight I left the place after I paid a considerable bill , tipped everybody within 2 meter distance including 500 Baht for madame for medical services / backbone and the following plan :

I would pick her up Saturday 19:30 sharp , she would be kind enough to see the hairdresser and let me know if there are any downsides in the clothes department in which case she is authorised to see the next department store and let me have the bill. And 15:00 the same day somebody from the hotel would ring her to see if all was on track. Said person ( Thai ) rang as planned , elaborated on past / current and future of the Oriental hotel , guaranteed everything would be done to make her feel at home , better not run naked over the terrace and madame was delighted.

Saturday 19: 20 I left the lodge , destination Patpong alley. Driver's desperate attempt to enter said alley with a BMW 735L were finally unsuccessful so I walked and told him to wait at the other end. My new bride looked gorgeous , gentlemen . Just came from " beautystle " , black clothes with considerable decollete , absolutely great . I was vaguely starting to speculate on property prices in Kanchanaburi , which is where she comes from.

We crossed the big road at Potpong and waited for driver on the other side . Due to hight temperature I proposed we go into the big drugstore with aircondition and I invited her to see if they have anything for sale which she might currently be in need of. She bought Nivea skin whitener .I have no idea how much is needed to whiten a Kananaburi female's skin to a degree but with what she had in the bag we should expect her to become an albino within a few days if she is not careful. Not that it matters.

Madame had a considerable amount of luggage with her by the way. One big handbag and a plastic bag with clothes. I thought it was the shopping tour. Wrong.

On arrival we were greeted by a manager who assigned another manager to lead us to the terrace where the restaurant manager had been informed and led us to the table acompanied by another person who had to spend the night in close vicinity if we had any language problems. The latter my idea , we did not need him.

When we were walking over the terrace to the table public life came to a freeze , buffet supply stopped , falang ladies nervous breakdown , falang men looking in despair. This was not the first sexy girl ever to walk over the terrace but I think the appearance of a sexy , well dressed young Thai lass and a falang gentleman in a perfect suit has something about it. It just looks nice. Fair enough. Needless to say we had the table by the river that everybody is after.

Pointless to elaborate on the following dinner, things were going well. Til around 22:00 I proposed to move " somewhere else " . When madame told me :

" I DO NOT GO WITH CUSTOMER "

I am not the one to waste his time with an unwilling prostitute , so I just proposed to call her a taxi. I should mention that she had been to hong nam 30 minutes earlier and came back talking into her mobile .

In the lobby she went to hongnam again , this time changing clothes from elegant to bar. A light red real Patpong look-through blouse and a ultra short skirt. I don't go with customers , my ass.

In utmost panic I steered her through the lobby and almost threw her into the next cab , holy Maria . She told me before she was going home and not back bah .

It was to early to go to bed, so I thought I have a look at the Business Lounge in my Patpong alley. Not necessary, because I saw madame entering a taxi with her best friend from the bar , accompanied by a falang. I don't go with customer , never.

This is the end of BuBi's October 2005 Bangkok human relationship events. Sorry it became longer than planned. I would now ask the more experienced p4p bretheren for advice on this more than mysterious event ; why does a Patpong working girl flee the scene before the monetary aspect arises to it's full beauty ?

If ever there have been good prospects for a lucrative business with a generous and educated gentleman , then here. It hardly could come better under whatever circumstances .

So where are the better oportunities ?

a) Falang wants 2 girls and same time pays better, which is why she left after call from friend.

We can exclude this , he would have had to offer a fortune. My spending attidude so far should have indicated money with no end. More, we did not discuss the monetary side anyway.

B) She did not like me. Acceptabe point , but the evening before there were no signs , I would say the opposite. No need to agree to my offer anway. Otherwise I would not have taken her, I need at least 1 % sympathy against 99 % cash.

c) Feling uncomfortable in falang 5 star ambience.

But then cool enough to change into bargirl clothes and parade through the lobby.

I am clueless. Never heard of. Therefore my request sounds as follows :

If there is a gentleman here who speaks Thai and willing to approach the grounds of Patpong side alley on my behalf , I am prepared to adjust for bar-related expenses providing we get a decent report here and providing anonymity is strictly guaranteed at both ends for all persons involved. If the result is that she thinks I am an asshole , I am not bothered; publish it. Necessary details by pm , bona fide boardmembers only. Drop up.

BuBi

The longer I think about it , I do have a fucking blues .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! A story to do the authors lounge justice and I don't doubt true!

The only thing I can think is that while you obviously was a man who'd give wel for the one night, that was it.

Farang may have been not a big spender per night, but he may have been a dear regular she was hoping to keep for a much longer time and there for a lot money in the long term.

While it may nit sound like tai logic, make money fast, it may have been a answer

WOW

Hi BuBi,

many BGs have 1, 2 or many boyfriends or better worded sponsors. If they tell you this or not isn't important IMO. If you want a girl for the night why care - she works there for the money and if some boyfriends think something else, so what?

If you want her for a longtime relation you can be a new sponsor - be happy and enjoy and if you want to pay most you'll be boyfriend # 1. As long as you know about the other guys!

If you want her for yourself (and now the difficult part starts) you must pay a lot. TGs love often follows the money - more money = bigger love. If you stay with her all the time maybe you can be happy. If you don't do that maybe you'll be one more stupid farang.

So the existence of a farang boyfriend is not a big problem - follow your head, heart or cock whatever you use to decide in such cases. ::

Why didn't you take her the first night?

And subsequently why risk all the hassle for next day?

wurk bah 2 weeks, no go customer, is a possibility.

I know a bg who needed one month before she had her first fuck, she was still a virgin age 30...

She got into a taxi with best friend and a a farang (of said best friend?)

Still a mystery.

BTW, price of the Oriental buffet?

I plan to go there with gf late november :drunk:

Elef,

I am not long enough around to manage complicated affairs , in particular struggling against all kind of odds and ends like other boyfriends and so forth. If you are not there all time it gets difficult to find an innocent jewel at short notice. There are fine women around who are delighted to give the minor wife if they can expect financial support on regular basis. It does not make them prostitutes; if in the kingdom as a female person you have a child or 2, husband evaporated , then what to do ? No education : Patpong . Education : maybe salesperson . The latter would suit me fine. Just gotta find one.

BuBi

my guess is that she has a BF somewhere who she has the real hots for and he overcomes any financial considerations. Sounds similar to one of my old gals. You may not realise it but there are 'PRICK TEASERS' out there . if they are hot looking they can find a guy easy ,and like to do a little prick teasing and pissing guys off once in a while. Especially when you think you are home and dry and she has a guy in reserve who pays good. I have been in this situation myself ,so dont fret yourself .

I'd theorise she didn't want to be there. Nothing to do with you Bill, but maybe she was talked into leaving the bar (maybe she was talked into working bar) - and was feeling bad about being unfaithful to her boyfriend/husband/whoever.

Possibly mamasan talked her into agreeing to going out with you for dinner, which she obviously agreed to, when you suggested to go elsewhere (she though "bed"), alarm bells rang in her head and she panicked. I'd guess she never intended to sleep with you, and was co-ersed by the mamasan or other girls into leaving the bar in the first place, with a guy (you) who was obviously going to spend some serious money.

Just my theory. Good read by the way.

Archived