Jumping at shadows

buffalo_bill

Maybe she was intemidated by you, maybe she didn't like you

or maybe she already had a long term customer waiting but wanted to have the luxury dinner.

Maybe you said something wrong!

Or maybe she simply is playing hard to get!

You seem like the perfect gentleman with a black amex card and senator lufthansa card, maybe she was testing you how far she can go. I mean after reading all this i was almost falling in love with you, you are the first german with a decent english who doesn't take his girl to a Currywurst grill, what else she want?

I wouldn't give a shit, obviously she didn't like the idea of getting touched by you too much, whyever is up to her and you shouldn't care about it! Don't let it touch your ego when a prostitute turns you down.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likely the person in the other side of the phone could see more profit having her come over. And had enough influence on her to make her leave you on short notice. Elder peer pressure or such...

Great style anyway, and next time you want a comfortable P4P ambiance, if you can skip the romance, just head to an upscale MP.

BB - Lets not mix classes. Sorry I know MANY girls who have NEVER worked as whores, yet feel very uncomfortable in luxery western surroundings. In fact I find whores MUCH more adapt at being in a luxery situation than the few elete thais that make a small percentage that are indeed used to luxery.

Err - by the way, the conversation here is about a whore.

Sorry you never found a whore who could get used to your luxery BB,

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

Err - by the way, the conversation here is about a whore.

Sorry you never found a whore who could get used to your luxery BB,

Indeed, it is about a whore, *you* seemed fit to add in the 'many Thai girls'...... I corrected the very broad generalisation.

As for the moronic conclusion about whores and my luxury, er.... well.... its a moronic conclusion, I never said anything of the sorts..... :dunno:

BB

Archived