Jumping at shadows

buffalo_bill

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

Dont worry LP, BB always has to have a point to win and a thread to derail.

BB - last word alllllll yous

Dog - bored

And you must know !

Look around, I participate in maybe 10 % of all board threads.

Just now you sound like a sore loser.

I am sorry for bubi, it was quite a nice read and I only jumped in to correct you that not all Thai girls are hookers......

Like I said before, moronic conclusions of your own, whatever makes your day.

Go out and bark to others, I'll buy you one :beer: if we meet in december.

BB

Sawatdee krap gentlemen ,

sorry I was out for a day.

My point is not that I am desperate for this lass , there are thousands around of that type. I do not enjoy pay-for-a-fuck-and-leave . I want " affairs with women " . Even if it is a prostitute , I still want to have also her a good time apart from the routine and that is why I build a lot of extras reound a meeting which is nothing than business . Let's say I buy company for a time. The confusing part is only tecnical : why does a prostitute leave a most promising battlefield towards a certainly less lucrative one ? Which is against all philosophies repeatedly discussed here that they want nothing but your cash.

Whjat crossed my mind in the meantime is this : there was a mamasan involved who asked me on departure if she would be back to bar later and I said that would be most unlikely. And when I was back to the place later that evening mamasan was hiding far away behind the counter while otherwise sitting right in the middle. Could be that she simply ordered her back to the bar to cash in another barfine , it was Saturday and the place very buzy. They were 2 when they took the cab with the falang , makes 2 barfines. That is probably it if we say the mamasan's word is law. Creating another (legal) question : what is the expiry date for one barfine.

BuBi

What do I learn from this : There were not enough people involved . For my next arrangement I will hire a man from PriceWaterhouseCoopers for legal advice and he sits at the next table on the terrace accompanied by a man from Temple Associates who can advise madame on the US law once I start filing for damages.

Is this after all a case for ther tourist police ?

buffalo_bill said:

And when I was back to the place later that evening mamasan was hiding far away behind the counter while otherwise sitting right in the middle. Could be that she simply ordered her back to the bar to cash in another barfine , it was Saturday and the place very buzy. They were 2 when they took the cab with the falang , makes 2 barfines. That is probably it if we say the mamasan's word is law.

I don't think so. You are the guy in the perfect fitting suit, the other guy is just another falang. In mamasans eyes you are the well and the other falang is the bucket of water. I rather think mamasan was hiding because she don't wanted to loose face. You returning to her bar, paying good tip, barfining the same girl over and over again is what makes mamasans life easier. She might even hope to get a final 10000 baht bar fine from you and make this girl leaving for good. (mamasan of my girl tried to pull that off, she got a friendly handshake and a "vodka lipo" instead)

I still believe she was intemidated by your wealth or she doesn't find you attractive enough. I don't want to offend you, I am on the same page with you, you treat them like a lady and you treat them with a certain amount of respect. To know your age, and weight (this should be in everyones profile as a requirement!) would help me better to understand. I know dozens of girls that tell me that they would never sleep with a man 50+, that they would never sleep with a man 3 times their size. You don't need to reveal that if this is the case, but it might help you to understand. If you are a wealthy stud then she is most likely too scared to get closer to you. Many girls i know act really weird when they realise that they are only one step away from everything they ever dreamed of.

Funny story that happened to me, and with patpong as a backdrop too (circa 1999).

This girl (she looked uncannily like the queen, young, mod erase if a nono remark) was met by me near my hotel, as i was having Bfast outside and she passed by. Just went to her, chatted, took her phone number, and called her later. I had to be in CM for a few days, so we had nice chats on the phone everyday, and when i got back in BKK, we spent the afternoon together, and i don't remember the plan for the evening, but first she had to go to Patpong to her club where she was a hostess or whatever (was called euro something, next to the king's bars, in front of shopping store), and meet me in a little while at DK books (my usual first stop in Patpong, I love books, my problem, not yours guys! :D ).

waited and waited. so i go to the club, and being asked to wait again, "have a drink, i have friend, not customer (as if i cared), but good man, i must spend a little time".

Well, gentlemen, i was there for an hour, so just told her, see ya tomorrow morning as we had a plan to go to the tiger zoo I think. I always like to follow up on these stuff, because that's how you learn, and if you want to write a book, or 14000 posts on NP, you must know ::. Any girl met in these conditions, i never precisely get hung on sex happening or not, as it always happen if it must happen. So, I was abit dumbfounded but not frustrated.

In any case, I read the sign, I certainly knew I had enough by that evening, and indeed, after being in the taxi for an hour in full traffic the next morning, I told her that was not a good idea of hers to want to go there. All bets were off!

Taxi turned back, she paid the whole fare, over 300bahts, and TIT, she offered me a drink from the 7/11 before we disappeared from each other's life forever. I know she wanted to make point.

My difference with you, is that, I never asked myself why she would not be that interested in me, while chatting nicely everyday, accepting to go out one afternoon, one evening and then planning on a sunday together. Sometimes, you strike out, happens to the best of us.

what was more interesting was to reflect on why she dropped me in Patpong, though she could have said earlier "sorry, i cannot tonight". My educated guess is that she was a popular girl, could be all nice and charming, but simply being with me meant no commitment to be still with me 30 minutes later if something came thru. i am just about sure she did not plan to work that night, but her plans were changed going in the club, and I had no demand to make about it. This is the Life, period. basically, her not going back to the bookstore meant for me to understand "goodbye" on my own. nowadays, i would not trace her back, but back then, i was "WTF is going on" curious.

then the paying the taxi and drink is childplay. That tells us she's her own boss, she's free and she can play giver as much as you, farang, can. These girls can't care less about where the next 1, 2, 3, 4000 bahts come from, they have a game plan, they know exactly what they want, with who they want, and you can be the best hunk in the place, they've had enough guys panting over them not to care if he is fat, slim, funny or plain. You were not part of her plans. Though it may not mean you can't take your place at the end of the line again, but not my style or yours, i would venture.

Hope that was entertaining.

Archived