CIA 'running secret terror jails' (in LOS too)

kamui

Hugh_Hoy said:

"60 Minutes" did a segment on this a year ago. As for being "normal" treatment, I am highly sketptical. Maybe treatment for prisoners who have beat the shit out of a jail guard and is continuing to be beligerent...as was the scenario in the exercise. In those situations, you don't conduct a "last man standing" tournament. You go in "in force" and show the asshole who's boss. :)

HH

Hard to put much belief into a 60 minutes story. Dan Rathergate pretty much blew any credibility that show had. I wouldn't be suprised if Michael Isikoff was a major contributor to that gitmo story.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

totally off topic but i am disturbed by your new Avatar.....

is that you,TB,Limbo and Zaad rehearsing for the NP.Com version of the Village People?.......... :elephant:

sorry again for going off topic but i must know the answer........

Actually it's OH and friends celebrating being gay. Gay meaning happy of course! Dressing up as a sailors, indians, cops, and bikers is completely normal in SF.

Actually it's OH and friends celebrating being gay. Gay meaning happy of course! Dressing up as a sailors, indians, cops, and bikers is completely normal in SF. :elephant:

That is so very true. :applause: We should celebrate the differences. Judgments should only be made on merits not on outdated heteropatriarchal concepts of stereotypical external appearances. :chili:

The group is rumoured to be OH's new dance crew, the Four Queens. Their routine can be seen nightly at one of San Franciscos better known alternative clubs, the Stud. When questioned about the apparent homosexual undertones of the show, OH's reply was "Being decked out in all leather and chaps with no pants, while dancing on stage, in no way makes me gay. I'd also like to add that I have no knowledge of CIA terrorist jails in Thailand. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for an appointment in the Castro." Stay tuned for more details....

Archived