CIA 'running secret terror jails' (in LOS too)

kamui

Can you imagine what will happen when they attack your country? Wait until they knock on your door, then you will condemn the US for not doing something.

Yes, the French people have a knock on their door right now. Will they answer it or throw up a WHITE flag?

Relax Packy. The French will be OK. It's just a few cars burning. They've been through worse. The rioters will run out of steam and go back to smoking dope. The underlying economic problems will get sorted out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grew up in Southern California. Want to hear some memories about rioters looting, burning ... and even attacking people? So far very few have been killed in France, fewer than in LA anyway.

p.s. I've met some WWII GIs who were POWs of the Germans. They told me they were treated quite well in fact. Probably better than I was in boot camp ... :(

suadum said:

So if you do not care about humans from other tribes...............

Hi sd,

I am sure this was not what you meant, but I never said I did not care about other tribes. What I thought was the most significant point is that we are talking about a handful of nutters - not a tribe, race or religion.

These people should be dealt with better by members of the psychiatric profession rather than the military. But you need to catch them first, I guess.

Khwai

:topic:

Sorry guys, this is a very interesting thread, sofar we covered WWI a bit, WWII just came up and I've got a question, maybe you know about it Mac?

Word has it that the 2 Russian Armies about to enter Berlin towards the end WWII, fought each other for the privilege of entering Berlin. How true is this and are there hard facts on this?

Stalin did offer a subatantial reward for the soldier that planted a Russian flag on top of the Reigstag (sp). With the death toll of Russians from taking Berlin, Eisenhower decided to let Russia bear that load and enter Berlin instead of the Allies.

Can you imagine what will happen when they attack your country?

The problem with September 11 and also that of Sadam Hussein is that both Sadam Hussein and Ben Laden were once allies of the US. Ben Laden broke away from the US because of something the US did. I am not saying Ben Laden was right in seeking out revenge for that act but I can see why he did what he did. Whereas when the US invaded Afghanastian and then Iraq, I have a very hard time trying to come to any understanding of why this was done. With the precendences the US has taken, the US can invade any country, at any time, without worry of punishment by the careful usage of some of the lamest of excuses.

Whereas when the US invaded Afghanastian and then Iraq, I have a very hard time trying to come to any understanding of why this was done. With the precendences the US has taken, the US can invade any country, at any time, without worry of punishment by the careful usage of some of the lamest of excuses.

You obviously don't understand the mood in the US after 9/11. Somebody was going to get whacked.

Archived