Elephant Festa in Surin

OH,

:) I guess that's what happens when one airs their plans on the open board! :: Now all the riffraff will be showing up at Lone Star for turkey day! :D Get yer ass down there around one OH, and we'll have a beer and a chat and some bird with the Black Tiger. Sounds like a plan! Will be good to see you. I'll be popping in to Gulliver's that Friday as well. I assume you'll be there too?

Things are shaping up for a nice afternoon. See you there.

Cent

p.s. BTW, don't forget to pack the black leather mini-skirt, and shave those pins as well! :D

p.p.s. Haven't been to Lone Star in a couple of years. Hope the regulars and owner don't mind us popping in for a bite and some beers.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually start the day at Madrid, for their round, then up to Lone Staar...or does LoneStaar serve first? I think LS is a 3pm start, and Madrid is a 1pm? not sure...this will be my first sober Thanksgiving in BKK...in...well, ever! Or maybe not...

Leather Mini is in, as I do have the legs for it, but my ass is getting a bit big, so maybe a full dress is more appropriate? in any event, womens clothing should be worn by at least one guy in the group, to prevent accidental gayness from occurring! Speaking of accidental gays, I hope Nervous Dog will join us...and wear that nice silk number I got him!

DaKine said:

My lovely in Surin has advised me of a temp flight from Bangkok to Surin to BKK during the elephant Week. I have the date of operation and the contact info/fares for both Thai and Farang as she is getting my tix monday....Good stuff for those who have secured a room. Seems the town is booked from about the 17th and the big doings are on the 19th.

I'll keep the board posted io this one!

Thanks for the update. How much was the falang fare again??? :redflag::yeahthat:

Dakine,

Could you please ask your GF which airline this is, how much is the fare, and how long this temporary air service is being provided, and post it here for us? Much appreciated and thanks in advance for any info you can provide us here about this. (As I am going to BKK for the Friday night Writing Contest judging I might like to grab a flight down there instead of the damned bus ride!)

Cent

Archived