Elephant Festa in Surin

My lovely in Surin has advised me of a temp flight from Bangkok to Surin to BKK during the elephant Week. I have the date of operation and the contact info/fares for both Thai and Farang as she is getting my tix monday....Good stuff for those who have secured a room. Seems the town is booked from about the 17th and the big doings are on the 19th.

I'll keep the board posted io this one!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaKine said:

My lovely in Surin has advised me of a temp flight from Bangkok to Surin to BKK during the elephant Week. I have the date of operation and the contact info/fares for both Thai and Farang as she is getting my tix monday....I'll keep the board posted io this one!

Yup. Right. Keep the board posted. But of course, no real info in your post, is there? So you'll keep everyone posted on what, exactly?

So excuse me if I doubt that there are really any flights to Surin.

SD

suadum said:
DaKine said:

My lovely in Surin has advised me of a temp flight from Bangkok to Surin to BKK during the elephant Week. I have the date of operation and the contact info/fares for both Thai and Farang as she is getting my tix monday....I'll keep the board posted io this one!

Yup. Right. Keep the board posted. But of course, no real info in your post, is there? So you'll keep everyone posted on what, exactly?

So excuse me if I doubt that there are really any flights to Surin.

SD

Lets see if KS will moderate with an impartialliaty....Amy problem with this post KS?

ND,

I consider Thailand to be my land of literary experimentation, and I won't be bound by labels and rules/norms regarding spelling, simply put, I will spell as I see fit, and as it moves me...Wow, that bullshit phrase isn't just for katoey lovers in denial! i feel so liberated so free...hey, let's go have a nice weekend in Surin, we'll stay at Cent's place! Er ah nothing gay of course! ...opps. rambling...where were we? oh yeah. flights to Surin...I am for them, but as I recall, the closest airport is in Buri Ram?

Buriram aeropuerto is nada due to the Phuket Air doing a no no with the noseie wheel on the buggie they used for that drop. What a shame as it is a lovely lil spot right on Route 226. The flight in topic is into the Surin Airport which does have a code etc. Here to fore there was alot a action for the Elephant party thingo was brisk so ther is something going on for this year since Phuket Aero is a nada on thsi one.

As for the postoid on spelling...with the gameology here abouts I just punch away and don't give a hoot as to grammar or spelling checks...look at the shite that get's spell checked etc so why do I care......Hardly worth the time! Sorry to say...I will keep all posted infact I put up a day to day on the Suring event. For the jack off's whom miight say they don't care....good keep JO-ing as that is the best you can do beside cyber wanking!

Archived