Aussies finally in World Cup

bust

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but the mayo on the fries is defi a Belgie thingie

And a good thing at that! Well done, and thanks... love it.

on football, now we've qualified for the first time in my lifetime, I'm well and truly on the bandwagon.... down here some joker put a big bet on Australia to WIN the World Cup (at 250:1 before the weekend), don't know how much he bet but it was enough to reduce the odds to 40:1 down here (plus I guess a few others put a few bets on, as well as other teams dropping out)... The TAB (betting shop) now has the Aussies at equal 11th on their books. Not entirely accurate IMO but everyone's pretty excited down here.

Who should I put my house on? Feeling lucky :elephant:

limbo said:

Cycling, good food, excellent pastry, amazing beers, De Muur van Geraardsbergen, wafels, just to name a few (in case you forgot them on purpose BB)

:D :D I guess so....... so, what about Holland then ? windmills, the RLD is Amsterdam, cheese, and what else ? :D

Well done Red, but I understood it was the SECOND time they go to a WC .....

BB

BB,

He says in his lifetime,, being the young guy he is, he's right on that count, unless he lying about his age........

Dutch things;

Wooden shoes, tulips, nederwiet (about the strongest available, still remember the first attempts eons ago and you needed about half a kilo to feel anything), Vitesse Arnhem, Van Gogh, the finger in the dyke etc

Archived