Aussies finally in World Cup

bust

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Australia and well done for the Dutch coach ! :p

I also heard 5 of the players played in Belgium before...... and that Australia qualified previously in 1974, then also in Germany.

Spain had to qualify and the Turks lucked out..... Trinidad & Tobago qualified ??? hallooooo...... :p

Time to start a WC2006 thread ?

BB

Jump the band wagon ND :neener:

They're not playing anybody that you have to worry about untill nest European summer, when their respective roo asses will be kicked. Enjoy while it lasts, you may have to wait another 32 years. :grinyes::beer:

BB,

Good idea, it's about time somebody starts a WC thread.

Therafalution said:
sayjann said:

and i bet they have already booked the first Flight back to Oz after the first 4 Games............. :grinyes:

So you reckon they'll get to the 2nd round then, that'll be a good result.

Spotters Badge:bow:

Glad to see them there, I think the fans will add to the atmosphere of the tournament, depending on how the draw goes I may consider a week in Germany 2006 myself. Not really bothered if I can get tickets to the actual game, plenty of big screens in every host city now, Just a nice hotel and a 7 day football bonanza.

Hmm... Anyone have any clues how to sell this idea to the Mrs?

just for you ND.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=325853&cpid=88&CLID=&lid=13&title=The+Road+to+Germany&channel=world_cup

the draw will determine the 8 Groups of 4.

if you look at the odds Australia would expect to be 3rd Pool of Teams.

but knowing the way FIFA go about things i wouldn't be surprised to see them given a Bye to the Semi's...........

Archived